• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: this is the weezy you guys miss?

another thread like this, but the video is dope as fuck, tbh

yeeah i miss this wayne

Comment

"you guys miss" trolol, Im completely fine with some of the songs he releases today. guys who keep on wanking about the old wayne have wanked for far too long to realise that the best of the latests songs are good enough for the Carter series = on bar with the high Carter standard.

The 2011 Wayne, "Tunechi" if you will, doesn't get enough credit. And by all means, I dont think his as good as he was, thats obvious.. But Im afraid that some of you guys can't even enjoy the good songs that he releases because of the ridiculous wank that you are excercising. And about excercising this old Wayne wank.. This thread is a prime example of it.

Good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
        "you guys miss" trolol, Im completely fine with some of the songs he releases today. guys who keep on wanking about the old wayne have wanked for far too long to realise that the best of the latests songs are good enough for the Carter series = on bar with the high Carter standard.

The 2011 Wayne, "Tunechi" if you will, doesn't get enough credit. And by all means, I dont think his as good as he was, thats obvious.. But Im afraid that some of you guys can't even enjoy the good songs that he releases because of the ridiculous wank that you are excercising. And about excercising this old Wayne wank.. This thread is a prime example of it.

Good day.

I agree. I mean look at his verses on Take Care. And those verses on Pretty Lil Heart and Grapes on a Vine kinda sound like a matured version of old Wayne
        FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Comment

Money fuck you up...

Comment

holy shit never seen this interview, nice

Comment

Dope interview I know Weezy killed what ever song he did after that interview...he was in a zone[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Heard what he said..but I will at anyone of these niggas up though
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

This .
                Lil Wayne - Hustler Musik / Money On My Mind - YouTube
                I don't set out to be different. I set out to be me, and people think that's different.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post

Good day.
                  I actually agree. I've noticed other rappers get passes for things that Wayne is spat on for this year.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

I think everyone critiques Wayne's verses to the very BAR.
                    People write the verse instantly, all the LWHQ members log in and it's like a judge thing.
                    Back when all of your guys's favorite songs dropped.. it wasn't like that.
                    You just played the music man.. and enjoyed it.
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Definitely this Wayne! Love the end too. Although it wasn't really necessary to make another thread like this, I give you props since I've never seen the video before.

Comment

Drought 3, Carter 3 sessions weezy over all!!
                        "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                        see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Originally posted by KingEz514 View Post
                          Money fuck you up...
                          thats for damn sure

Comment

Working...
                          X