Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne & Drake Collabo Album(all songs prod. by T-Minus) would be a classik!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne & Drake Collabo Album(all songs prod. by T-Minus) would be a classik!!!

i'm on one, she will, the motto and hyfr are probably the best songs drizzy and wayne ever recorded and they all prd by t-minus

im pretty sure a drizzy&wayne album with around 16 songs(prod. by t-minus) would make history

Re: Lil Wayne & Drake Collabo Album(all songs prod. by T-Minus) would be a classik!!!

A Wayne drizzy album is gonna be dope no matter wat.

Too bad they delays the projects for later, I'm expected it on 2013 now
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Re: Lil Wayne & Drake Collabo Album(all songs prod. by T-Minus) would be a classik!!!

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

Uhhh...They cancelled it remember?

Comment

Originally posted by justin654 View Post
        Uhhh...They cancelled it remember?
        They didn't "cancelled" completely. They just dont want to release it any time soon so it doesn't get compared to WTT.
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

I expected it in 2013 when they first announced it, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Tune(ManOnTheMoon) View Post
            i'm on one, she will, the motto and hyfr are probably the best songs drizzy and wayne ever recorded and they all prd by t-minus

im pretty sure a drizzy&wayne album with around 16 songs(prod. by t-minus) would make history
            Ransom, Stuntin, and Ignant Shit are 1000000x better than I'm On One, She Will, The Motto and HYFR.

But, Drizzy x Wayne for a single producer album would be great.
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

too bad t-minus proboly wouldnt even get paid

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Working...
              X