Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Lil Wayne Were To Remix ONE song off c4 (do 10x better) which one would you choose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If Lil Wayne Were To Remix ONE song off c4 (do 10x better) which one would you ch

Originally posted by Derezz View Post
    Megaman, shit could have been hard as fuck, but the lyrics fucked it up.

could? it is, that beat fuckin bangs

minus the lyrics tho

Comment

Re: If Lil Wayne Were To Remix ONE song off c4 (do 10x better) which one would you ch

Nightmares of the Bottom was executed terribly...but I would have to say So Special...The beat is perfect, the hook is perfect...only the verses fuck it up...
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Nightmares of the Bottom was executed terribly...but I would have to say So Special...The beat is perfect, the hook is perfect...only the verses fuck it up...

yes it was

it sounded so much better on Unplugged.

Comment

So Special or the Intro.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
            could? it is, that beat fuckin bangs

minus the lyrics tho
            Exactly haha.

Comment

He should just have a verse on interlude and outro and redo intro.

Comment

The intro for sure. I think it's embarrassin how he rapped on that compared to the other artists who went over that beat.

There's probably another song I'd rather hear him re-do, but it would just be better for everybody, especial haters.

Comment

i'd say either megaman or blunt blowin, they both had solid beats and had potential to be hits but fell flat and seemed lifeless

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                    The Intro/Interlude/Outro beat; I'm not satisfied with him having the 3rd best "verse" (after Nas and Tech N9ne, of course).

man cmon

Comment

So Special. Could've been a classic

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

I got sum $ on me
                        Its not what I'm on it what I do

Comment

Blunt blowin and Megaman were doppe.. So special, intro(even tho I kind of like it but he should've rapped fast on some parts) and ofcourse nightmares of the bottom

Comment

Working...
                          X