if wayne slept with your girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: if wayne slept with your girl

Oh well, it just means she wasnt right for me in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by OldLady
      "Slap her" isn't good...
      That alters nothing.

And no one can say,he NEVER can come into a situation, in whitch he ends in an bed in whitch he has no business.

That's life...
      Originally posted by Shareen
      I didn't think you were the type to hit girls...
      Originally posted by MszRockette
      Originally posted by Fredd
      I would slap her and then spit in his face.
      Me either . . .
      ahah I just said that to get a dramatic efect on it lol
      I'm not that typa guy, no. But I would be pissed off. really pissed of.
      Okay so, if weezy slept with my girl, I would go close to her, take my ring and "chain"(with our names on it) off, throw em away, call her "Hoe", and then spit in wayne's face. Maybe he'd beat the shit out of me, but at least I would show him my lack of respect for him

Anyway.. that ain't gonna happen. Only if I get signed and actually work with him.. as he bangs every girl
      "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Originally posted by OldLady
        "Slap her" isn't good...
        That alters nothing.

And no one can say,he NEVER can come into a situation, in whitch he ends in an bed in whitch he has no business.

That's life...
        I would slap her and then spit in his face.
        Me either . . .
        ahah I just said that to get a dramatic efect on it lol
        I'm not that typa guy, no. But I would be pissed off. really pissed of.
        Okay so, if weezy slept with my girl, I would go close to her, take my ring and "chain"(with our names on it) off, throw em away, call her "Hoe", and then spit in wayne's face. Maybe he'd beat the shit out of me, but at least I would show him my lack of respect for him

Anyway.. that ain't gonna happen. Only if I get signed and actually work with him.. as he bangs every girl
        Glad to hear that

Let's twist the question a little for the girls... Would any of you cheat on your partner with Wayne, even if it's a one-off?

I wouldn't even if I was single- he's been around too much

Comment

Hell no !
          For three reasons ;
          -I`m not a cheater .
          -I don`t know anything about the flesh Weezy`s winkie has been tearin` thru , and whether or not it had been funky or diseased .
          -That man is a walking sperm donor , lmaoo .

Reason For Editing: I just felt the need to adjust my second reason .

Comment

LMAO Wayne wouldnt fuck someone else girl. He's a small dude, and if he fucks some crazy guys girl that guy would fucking rape Wayne. Wayne tough but if he has no glock on him he would get raped easy. He's like 5'6..if he fucked my bitch, I wouldnt be stupid enough to hit him cuz i dont want his people on me but i'd spit in his face and probably hit him once or push him and tell the nigga to fuck off. I know Wayne would never fuck anyone I know..but if he did..he better be out or he'd be fucked.

"Get High, Rule The World"

Best Rappers
            1. Lil Wayne
            2. Eminem
            3. B.o.B
            4. Chris Webby
            5. Wiz Khalifa
            6. Kid Cudi

Comment

hahahaha man some of the questions you guys come up with make me laugh man but if wayne fucked my girl i couldnt deal with it id be pissed no matter how big of a lil wayne fan i am an other dude is fuckin my girl so i couldnt deal with it but for real id probley still listin to his shit cause his that sick hahahahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by Chainz
                LMAO Wayne wouldnt fuck someone else girl. He's a small dude, and if he fucks some crazy guys girl that guy would fucking rape Wayne. Wayne tough but if he has no glock on him he would get raped easy. He's like 5'6..if he fucked my bitch, I wouldnt be stupid enough to hit him cuz i dont want his people on me but i'd spit in his face and probably hit him once or push him and tell the nigga to fuck off. I know Wayne would never fuck anyone I know..but if he did..he better be out or he'd be fucked.
                I don't think wayne is as small as you making it seem... hes around 175 pounds have you seen him flex? hes big for 5'7, lol how do you know wayne isn't strapped? so you think hes lying on hes songs? i think either hes or someone around him is always strapped i mean they have to be it's weezy, he has to much haters and fuck boys in the world that wanna get at him, if wayne fuck your girl he would he would say "I swear you can't fuck wit me, but I can fuck yo girl and make her nut for me, then slut for me then kill for me then steal for me and of course it'll be yo cash, then I'll murder that bitch and send her body back to yo ass" haha must of you talking big shit like you would fuck wayne up you would piss on yourself if you saw wayne in person
                "somebody better let'em know I empty the banana clip in and in your cantaloupe,
                Fruity ass niggas, suck a dick fuck the world nah i've rather fuck a bitch"

Comment

Originally posted by burnout
                  I don't think wayne is as small as you making it seem... hes around 175 pounds have you seen him flex? hes big for 5'7, lol how do you know wayne isn't strapped? so you think hes lying on hes songs? i think either hes or someone around him is always strapped i mean they have to be it's weezy, he has to much haters and fuck boys in the world that wanna get at him, if wayne fuck your girl he would he would say "I swear you can't fuck wit me, but I can fuck yo girl and make her nut for me, then slut for me then kill for me then steal for me and of course it'll be yo cash, then I'll murder that bitch and send her body back to yo ass" haha must of you talking big shit like you would fuck wayne up you would piss on yourself if you saw wayne in person
                  WORD!
                  I'M A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWG!

I got more balls than the Universe.

Comment

Listen to yourself..Wayne always had someone around...so ur saying when he's fucking a bitch he has body guards watching. I'm not saying I would fuck up Wayme, if you actually knew how to read you would understand what I'm saying. Everyone is saying they wouldnt care or shit like that..but if Wayne fucked my girl I would care..I probably still play his songs cuz he's so damn good..but I would probably punch him atleast once. And Wayne isn't that big, he's probably the smallest commercial rapper out there..

and no I wouldnt piss myself if I saw Lil Wayne..because I'm not on his dick like you are.

"Get High, Rule The World"

Best Rappers
                    1. Lil Wayne
                    2. Eminem
                    3. B.o.B
                    4. Chris Webby
                    5. Wiz Khalifa
                    6. Kid Cudi

Comment

i believe he have & still would sleep with people girlfriends. i mean come on he have so many females & you think all of them is single? you think lil wayne is their main squeeze? hell no. he is on tour & in the studio all the time so they have to have someone else around. I guess you never listened to "one night only" by lil wayne.

Comment

What a big ass misinterpret .
                        He said IF Weezy ain`t had a glock on him .
                        And he never said he would fuck Wayne up .
                        Soo , you basically just typed that for nothing .

Comment

What a big ass misinterpret .
                          He said IF Weezy ain`t had a glock on him .
                          And he never said he would fuck Wayne up .
                          Soo , you basically just typed that for nothing .
                          lol

yea he did...actually,he typed that for a post..so hes good
                          "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
                          Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
                          I'm on my so mean shit!
                          And you don't know me bitch
                          I do it for those who did it before me bitch
                          My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
                          And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Working...
                          X