Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
    such a tiny detail it's reaching imo.

who else could eminem possibly be talking about by saying "Snatch the mic from him, bitch I'mma let you finish in a minute Yeah that rap was tight But I'm 'bout to spit the greatest verse of all time" right after wayne's verse???
    Kanye. It's clearly him mocking Kanye and the whole Taylor Swift incident...

Comment

Re: Rappers that diss Wayne

Originally posted by iBeast View Post
      1.) Hopin is good lyrically (although his style resembles Eminem back in his Slim shady days, almost identically) but he has NO real buzz at the moment ON TOP of the fact that he disses everyone and their mama so him dissing Wayne is nothing because he disses MAINSTREAM music/artists as a whole, honestly if he stopped dissing everyone he could have potential.

2.) If you read through the 3 pages this thread has by the 2nd page Lupe isnt even being mentioned anymore. So even if he disses Wayne no one would even know much less care.

3.) Eminem and Wayne are Cool. Why would Eminem collab with him on many occasions, talk about how he thinks Wayne is one of the best out there, and do a whole tour in Australia with an artist he disses?????? PLus it is Eminem if he truly had a problem with Wayne he would come out and say it, Em doesnt do subliminals.
      "Spit on the pussy before I eat it"

Comment

0:56

'So when Weezy says he is better than Jay-Z please be that subliminally means he thinks Jiggas the best and he's the only one up in that league see"

Comment

this whole thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by JarvisDaMex View Post
            Kanye. It's clearly him mocking Kanye and the whole Taylor Swift incident...
            okay but kanye didn't say "Yeah that rap was tight But I'm 'bout to spit the greatest verse of all time"...

Comment

okay but kanye didn't say "Yeah that rap was tight But I'm 'bout to spit the greatest verse of all time"...
              Dude, you seriously have issues with Eminem For the last time, EM WAS NOT DISSING WAYNE.
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Eminem doesnt diss wayne

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                  Dude, you seriously have issues with Eminem For the last time, EM WAS NOT DISSING WAYNE.
                  I never said I have issues with Eminem. In my opinion, that was a diss that flew over alot of people's heads (including Wayne's, which IS possible), and that's that. Weather you respect my opinion or not, typing in all caps because you're repeating yourself won't help you change it, FYI

Comment

I never said I have issues with Eminem. In my opinion, that was a diss that flew over alot of people's heads (including Wayne's, which IS possible), and that's that. Weather you respect my opinion or not, typing in all caps because you're repeating yourself won't help you change it, FYI
                    So far you're the only one who's been saying that.
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Yep, Eminem totally dissed the only rapping ft he had on the whole album

Comment

That video is pretty fucking interesting though man, it makes you think

Comment

Originally posted by iBeast View Post
                          1.) Hopin is good lyrically (although his style resembles Eminem back in his Slim shady days, almost identically) but he has NO real buzz at the moment ON TOP of the fact that he disses everyone and their mama so him dissing Wayne is nothing because he disses MAINSTREAM music/artists as a whole, honestly if he stopped dissing everyone he could have potential.

2.) If you read through the 3 pages this thread has by the 2nd page Lupe isnt even being mentioned anymore. So even if he disses Wayne no one would even know much less care.

3.) Eminem and Wayne are Cool. Why would Eminem collab with him on many occasions, talk about how he thinks Wayne is one of the best out there, and do a whole tour in Australia with an artist he disses?????? PLus it is Eminem if he truly had a problem with Wayne he would come out and say it, Em doesnt do subliminals.
                          Forever, Drop the world, No love. Many???
                          One Hit Wonders 300M
                          *I'm like, how can i leave her? love is a bitch, but everybody need her.- Weezy*
                          Loving and breathing music till the death of me.

Comment

Working...
                          X