Do you ever see YMCMB falling off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever see YMCMB falling off?

DO you ever see them one of those companies that is hot for awhile then they fall off and aint as big anymore? Personally I dont see them falling off, I mean they do so much more than just rap now. Almost any genre of music, book, clothing line, films, etc. I could see YMCMB one of those labels that you will hear about when your old as hell and be like "Damn they still around" lol.

Re: Do you ever see YMCMB falling off?

I don't know; there are too many factors to consider. It depends on how long we are talking about. It depends on if Wayne, Nicki, Drake, and any other artist that is going to become big from YMCMB is still making music. It depends if any of the aforesaid artists (excluding Wayne) have created their own labels under YMCMB to breed new talent.

From what has happened in the past, these kind of things don't last. G-Unit didn't last. No Limit didn't last. Bad Boy didn't last. You get the point. My intuition tells me that YMCMB will eventually fade out, but, if anyone is able to make something last forever, it is Wayne. Wayne is magical, and I truly believe that Wayne can do anything he sets his mind to. I just wish he would set his mind to rapping like he did on C2 and the songs that leaked before C3.

Comment

Tbh I never saw them falling off. They always got something to put them back up.

U know wat baby and slim are doing the right thing

Off topic: we should have a slim smiley here lol
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

No. No matter what happens, YMCMB always finds a way to get back up.
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Until Stunna is a billionaire they ain't fallen off.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            Tbh I never saw them falling off. They always got something to put them back up.

U know wat baby and slim are doing the right thing

Off topic: we should have a slim smiley here lol

Comment

Nope, they shouldve fell off with no limit but they kept hustling and wayne pulled the company through the fire after everyone left.

Comment

Good topic. I think YMCMB is no G-Unit. They have "The Best Rapper Alive", "The Best Raptress Alive", and what I believe to be the future of music in Drake. Also Tyga's buzz is huge right now. Say what you want about Birdman, but when him and Wayne are done rapping, trust me they will still be making money with YMCMB.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

You make a lot of good points Sportz. Idk why so many people hate on you. I believe Wayne can keep YMCMB alive for years. He's just that dude. I never thought i'd bring up Torion in a post but you gotta consider him too lol
                FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Comment

Naw. But with shit artists like Lil Twist and Taurine w/e his name is, if Nicki Wayne and Drake were to leave their future isn't very promising.

I'd like to thank the haters for your cooperation
                  I got that Doctor Chopper, give you an operation

Comment

Originally posted by ThaWeezy View Post
                    Naw. But with shit artists like Lil Twist and Taurine w/e his name is, if Nicki Wayne and Drake were to leave their future isn't very promising.
                    Future with Lil Twist isn't promising? lol. Dude is like, what 17 and has a big fanbase (if you can call 12-year old screaming girls that) and a anticipated album coming. In no way Twist won't be big in future. (not a fan of his work tho)

With Torion you might be right, idk.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                      Future with Lil Twist isn't promising? lol. Dude is like, what 17 and has a big fanbase (if you can call 12-year old screaming girls that) and a anticipated album coming. In no way Twist won't be big in future. (not a fan of his work tho)

With Torion you might be right, idk.
                      Yeah I know, I'm just mad cause I don't like his music.

I'd like to thank the haters for your cooperation
                      I got that Doctor Chopper, give you an operation

Comment

Originally posted by ThaWeezy View Post
                        Yeah I know, I'm just mad cause I don't like his music.
                        I see ya, I think the same way

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Working...
                        X