Lil Wayne Mirrors anti illuminati?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne Mirrors anti illuminati?

Greetings to all of you ignorant ladies and gentlemen who are completley oblivious to what's going on in the world around you
    I have alot of knowledge and facts that support the existance of secret societies, I don't even know where to begin. "Illuminati" is the most common used term to describe them, the original Illuminati was a secret society that consisted of wealthy intelligent men that formed in May 1st 1776. I am not talking about them specifically, I am talking about the major secret societies in general (FreeMasons, Skull & Bones, Bilderberg Group, Majestic 12) which are usually generalized as being the Illuminati. The definition of Illuminati is enlightened, these people are the enlightened elite, it doesn't matter if they don't go by the name Illuminati or whatever name they go by, the fact is...they are real.
    If you question the existence of secret societies, watch George Bush and John Kerry confirm that they are members of Skull & Bones (The satanic secret society of Yale University)

Another thing people often question the existance of is the "New World Order". When the US Government/Secret Societies achieve the New World Order, means that they have decreased the population of the world to 200Million and they will completley rule/control the world; the whole world will be their slaves (Although they kind of already are)
    If you question the existence of the New World Order, here's George Bush and his father both discussing it at press conferences... It's also kind of peculiar how Bush's fathers speech was on September 11th 1991 (Exactly 10 years prior to 9/11 which was the start of the NWO because not only did it kill many people in the alleged "Terrorist" attack, it also began a "War on Terror" that takes hundreds of thousands of people's lives, and gave the government the ability to put all sorts of extra security measures in the airports..such as the full body scanners that release radiation into your body which causes cancer)

If you don't think that 9/11 was an inside job... Then ask me and I will happily prove that it was.

Here's a documentary that will teach you alot about secret societies if you're not too ignorant/brainwashed to watch it...

Here's some information you didn't know about war...
    Here's some insight and actual footage of the inside of Bohemian Grove which is satanic ceremony held by the elite of the US Government and secret societies

If you still don't believe and want more evidence, I'll come back on here tomorrow and link you to a few videos that have been banned from YouTube (It's after midnight and I'm tired so I just linked you to a few on youtube since i'm in a bit of a rush)

Here's a brief documentary about the Denver airport conspiracy

So there you have it folks... I hope I opened your eyes a little bit to the truth, I'm not some paranoid guy who thinks the music industry is ran by the Illuminati or something, there are some people who believe really dumb things like that just because of apparent subliminal message's in some music videos and stuff, but I actually research and have logical evidence to back up my beliefs on this. But at the end of the day, everyone's entitled to their own opinions, so believe what you want.

Comment

Feat. God
      Originally posted by Sportz View Post
      /endthread.

Comment

Originally posted by andreinstein View Post
        Feat. God
        It's "Fear God", dumbass.
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
          Greetings to all of you ignorant ladies and gentlemen who are completley oblivious to what's going on in the world around you
          I have alot of knowledge and facts that support the existance of secret societies, I don't even know where to begin. "Illuminati" is the most common used term to describe them, the original Illuminati was a secret society that consisted of wealthy intelligent men that formed in May 1st 1776. I am not talking about them specifically, I am talking about the major secret societies in general (FreeMasons, Skull & Bones, Bilderberg Group, Majestic 12) which are usually generalized as being the Illuminati. The definition of Illuminati is enlightened, these people are the enlightened elite, it doesn't matter if they don't go by the name Illuminati or whatever name they go by, the fact is...they are real.
          If you question the existence of secret societies, watch George Bush and John Kerry confirm that they are members of Skull & Bones (The satanic secret society of Yale University)

Another thing people often question the existance of is the "New World Order". When the US Government/Secret Societies achieve the New World Order, means that they have decreased the population of the world to 200Million and they will completley rule/control the world; the whole world will be their slaves (Although they kind of already are)
          If you question the existence of the New World Order, here's George Bush and his father both discussing it at press conferences... It's also kind of peculiar how Bush's fathers speech was on September 11th 1991 (Exactly 10 years prior to 9/11 which was the start of the NWO because not only did it kill many people in the alleged "Terrorist" attack, it also began a "War on Terror" that takes hundreds of thousands of people's lives, and gave the government the ability to put all sorts of extra security measures in the airports..such as the full body scanners that release radiation into your body which causes cancer)

If you don't think that 9/11 was an inside job... Then ask me and I will happily prove that it was.

Here's a documentary that will teach you alot about secret societies if you're not too ignorant/brainwashed to watch it...

Here's some insight and actual footage of the inside of Bohemian Grove which is satanic ceremony held by the elite of the US Government and secret societies

If you still don't believe and want more evidence, I'll come back on here tomorrow and link you to a few videos that have been banned from YouTube (It's after midnight and I'm tired so I just linked you to a few on youtube since i'm in a bit of a rush)

So there you have it folks... I hope I opened your eyes a little bit to the truth, I'm not some paranoid guy who thinks the music industry is ran by the Illuminati or something, there are some people who believe really dumb things like that just because of apparent subliminal message's in some music videos and stuff, but I actually research and have logical evidence to back up my beliefs on this. But at the end of the day, everyone's entitled to their own opinions, so believe what you want.
          Pretty sure no one will read this

Now go enjoy your worthless life
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Tl;dr.
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

wayne is definately now anti all that illuminati shit now....they put him in prison, wayne doesnt want any involvement....hes not a puppet anymore.

hes free, but i still believe that they try to make your career go downhill once you go against them...e.g. Eminem, DMX, Ja Rule....
              TuneChi, Dat What Dey Call Me Mayne

Comment

Illuminati. fuckyall

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  Pretty sure no one will read this

Now go enjoy your worthless life
                  how do i have a worthless life?

Comment

how do i have a worthless life?
                    You just wrote a whole fucking page of shit that no one cares about.

I bet satan himself doesn't care about too

Don't you have better stuff to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      You just wrote a whole fucking page of shit that no one cares about.

I bet satan himself doesn't care about too

Don't you have better stuff to do?
                      ...Only took me 10 minutes, and some people do care, I don't see how someone wouldn't care about there being a group of satanic individuals that run the world and are going to kill all of us shortly

Comment

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                        I'm going to explain this for the last time.

THERE IS NO ILLUMINATI!!!

When white people see someone become famous, they're jealous.
                        When black people see someone become famous, they blame the "Illuminati".

Fame changes people. Murder isn't the only way to die.
                        Don't have to go blaming some imaginary group.

I guess Jeff Bridges, Sesame Street, and Pink Floyd are Illuminati then...

Are they successful??? No shit.

See yall think that we think the illuminati ARE the rappers and its only in music.

NO the illuminati is the actual group of people (freemason, the elite) they use the media, (TV, Movies, and Music) to promote the shit they want people to care about. Which is why when rappers go Mainstream all they focus on is money, sex, and drugs. They use artist music, to promote these things to the general public.

If you dont want to believe it fine. Have of yall are ignorent as fcuk but just wait and see

Comment

...Only took me 10 minutes, and some people do care, I don't see how someone wouldn't care about there being a group of satanic individuals that run the world and are going to kill all of us shortly
                          "shortly" has been more than 2 years.......u know, I don't even wanna talk about this bullshit. Bye bye now

Comment

Working...
                          X