• Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne Verse on "Demolition Freestyle Pt 1" Guddaville

[quote=JoelReal]
    Originally posted by Xclusive Wayne
    Originally posted by JoelReal
    Thanks man, great lyrics, but what does he mean with this:
    Originally posted by "Young Money!24":256ku7uz
    move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
    ?
    SAINT .
    Aah, yeah you're right. I'm so stupid... [/quote:256ku7uz]

lol,,its all good.cause i was like wtf he said.
    i wrote down GIANT.
    then i took out the G and add an S........put a I before the N....then put the A in front of that..

lmaoooo basically he told you wut to do..and he simplified it,just like he said "thats a Saint motherfucka,simplify it for dem"
    "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
    Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
    I'm on my so mean shit!
    And you don't know me bitch
    I do it for those who did it before me bitch
    My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
    And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Originally posted by JoelReal
      Thanks man, great lyrics, but what does he mean with this:
      Originally posted by Young Money!24
      move the G and add an S and put the I before the N and put the A in front of that and that is what I am to the end
      ?
      he says right after that spells Saint simpify it for them.....he turned Giant into Saint lol

The World Is In My Hands, And I Keep My Hands Closed

Comment

Dude the saint line is absoultely insane..
        if it is a actual freestyle thats fucking insane man..
        Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: Lil Wayne Verse on &quot;Demolition Freestyle Pt 1&quot; Guddaville

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
          Dude the saint line is absoultely insane..
          if it is a actual freestyle thats fucking insane man..
          Haha the whole fukin song is insaneee maine!!
          Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
          Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
          It's not conducive to being creative
          And I know cause he's my favorite
          And I know cause I was off that same mix
          Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
          But he's an alien
          I'd sip that shit
          Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

the best part is when weezy says the peptobismol part nausea heartburn indigestion upset stomach dirrea

Ya my name is Weezy and I'm almost perfect and I work harder than hard working

Comment

And I dont wanna talk about it, gangsta shit right in front chu niggas walk around it
              nigga let me do me, dey know I kick it like,Jet Lee Bruce Lee and i done wut dey cant do me
              I'll put my gun up to your Aunt Susie, and blow by the dopey, paint her ruby, I am a loony, you niggas poone
              I puke on a beat, I juke and never fumble,man I spit that dope,like I swalloed a bundle
              gotta spit that dope up,cause the old head said if you dont then It'll bust,I heard if I sell it hard It'll rust
              but if dem people come,if its soft It'll flush,Hhmm,certainly,dont get caught in the blind and keep your curtains straight
              no I dont drink wine but I smoke purple grapes sometimes see purple stars I aint talkin bout purple bape's
              I gets paid early cause i be workin late,too many pain from memory shit hurt to say
              crack flow no bake just stir and shake shootin wen we pull up like Urkel waist
              sip syrup got me movin at a turtle pace,but quick draw pop out like a turtle face
              haha,paid in full you cant murk the ace I'll kill you beat then beat the murder case
              hmm,yea,thats right,imma kill that shit ,and if da glove dont fit imma need a catchers mit
              cause Im high like a pitch,yea Im high like a pitch like Mariha and shit I guess Im higher than a bitch
              keep it dirty like im lyin in a ditch,like Eli Im from New Orleans Imma Giant in this bitch
              that a saint motherfucker simplify it for dem,where your funeral comes with a second line at the end yea
              but chu wont be second lining with dem cause, you'll be in a hearse thats behind all of dem yaa
              I see ur homies dressed in black like their funeral,but that fashion statement,is telling a lie
              Im pelican fly,Mac 11 inside,my bullets comes with wings and your cerebellum can fly,yeaa fuckin right O yeaa
              young money we are,sick as goneria,like nausea,heartburn,indigestion,upset stomach,and diarrhea get some Pepto Bismol hoe,haha,young mulaa baabbyyyyy,ya,yaaa,yaayaa,young mulaa baabbyyyyyy

Saint line and Pepto line is hot

this is the Wayne I like to hear.

Wen I heard "pepto bismol" line I couldn't stop laughing lol. It was because of how I wasn't expecting that line lol

Comment

I thought Wayne went harder in part 2 but they're both fire. They actually sound like legit freestyles too not pre-thought out verses.
                i put these niggaz on mute, then i mutilate

GooN Squad

Comment

if he raps like this in "No Ceiling".shit will be amazing.with no auto-tune.even tho he still kills it with auto-tune.

cant wait to type da lyrics to "No Ceiling"
                  "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
                  Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
                  I'm on my so mean shit!
                  And you don't know me bitch
                  I do it for those who did it before me bitch
                  My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
                  And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

I thought pt 1 was better oh well

Ya my name is Weezy and I'm almost perfect and I work harder than hard working

Comment

ya these 2 are my fav wayne shit since i told yall
                      "ITS WEEZY BABY STRAPPED LIKE THE NAVY RIDIN WITH A HALF A BRICK STRAPPED TO A BABY I BE GETTIN MONEY RUN A LAP IF YOU LAZY GRANDADDY PURP GOT ME TRAPPED LIKE MAZES BUNCH OF DIAMOND CHAINS LOOKIN LIKE A BUNCH OF LAZERS UNDERSTAND IM SHARPER THAN A FUKIN HELLRAISER"

Comment

Wayne srt8 murdered that beat it's unusable now

"I'm pelican fly, Mac 11 inside, My bullets comes with wings and your cerebellum can fly"

"tell your boyfriend I'll turn him to a vegetable,break a nigga down to a decimal"

Y.O.L.O

Comment

no I dont drink wine but I smoke purple grapes sometimes see purple stars I aint talkin bout purple bape's
                          I love that line, hah

Comment

Working...
                          X