Surprised this hasnt been locked

why would it be locked

Comment

Re: Lil Wayne Verse on "Demolition Freestyle Pt 1" Guddaville

[quote=JAMERS�N]
        Originally posted by "D.A.S":2f75p1e4
        Surprised this hasnt been locked

why would it be locked[/quote:2f75p1e4]

Cause its basically just saying that one song is good and that they ve been locking lots of em recently
        Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb
          wayne did go hard as hell, but everytime i look up these lyrics, they never have gudda's verse, he went hard too, will someone do the lyrics with gudda's verse too please...?
          Body bag the beat toe tag the highs [?] more bragging rights if you ain't acting right send you to after life im the action type shoot mash and fight I ball like Steve Nash and shoot pass the light and jump all in a freak ass she getting smashed to night ima vulture nigga slicker than a snake ima fool Im the ape and you food I am raping you fools my dick on the track i molest you rappers Wayne and Gudda who wanna contest the rappers nobody four shotty's get the job done no problem I been a beast since squad one my money running like sonic the hedge hog and for the bread dog im like Adolf H-Hitler give me the money or meet the sizzler ima toaster like stroodles ima burn these niggas yeah

Comment

Young Money!24, Props my nigg!

Comment

Originally posted by torchakidd
              Originally posted by jake_ymcmb
              wayne did go hard as hell, but everytime i look up these lyrics, they never have gudda's verse, he went hard too, will someone do the lyrics with gudda's verse too please...?
              Body bag the beat toe tag the highs [?] more bragging rights if you ain't acting right send you to after life im the action type shoot mash and fight I ball like Steve Nash and shoot pass the light and jump all in a freak ass she getting smashed to night ima vulture nigga slicker than a snake ima fool Im the ape and you food I am raping you fools my dick on the track i molest you rappers Wayne and Gudda who wanna contest the rappers nobody four shotty's get the job done no problem I been a beast since squad one my money running like sonic the hedge hog and for the bread dog im like Adolf H-Hitler give me the money or meet the sizzler ima toaster like stroodles ima burn these niggas yeah
              good looks bruh

Comment

i think this is one of his best verses actually.
                even the part about the diarrhoea sound sexy haha

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money!24
                  gotta spit that dope up,cause the old head said if you dont then It'll bust,I heard if I sell it hard It'll rust
                  rush

Comment

Working...
                  X