Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought I'd share this with you guys

http://i.imgur.com/1jkyU.png

This kid i'm friends with on facebook will just not hop off weezy's dick, every single day he posts a picture like this.

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Re: I thought I'd share this with you guys

Immortal has a boring flow. Wayne cant touch him lyrically though.

Comment

I hate photos like that, ecpessially when there is FACTS that is wrong about Wayne.

Everything said about Wayne in that photo is wrong minus how much he sold.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

ppl think wayne is dumb and shit. who cares lol

anyways how to love and mirror are getting alot of good feedback, ppl commenting like "i didnt know wayne can talk about real shit.." "wayne got a heart.." ect lol
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Think we all obviously Wayne fans, but IMO Immortal >>>
          and also, he never killed or raped his friends mom... i have no idea where that came from lol

Comment

Originally posted by IamHipHop View Post
            and also, he never killed or raped his friends mom... i have no idea where that came from lol
            He did tho, you act like a immortal technique and you don't know that shit? Lol

He said that in dancing with the devil.

But for real, his lyrics are untouchable.

Comment

Dude he did, he says it in Dance with the devil
              Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
              But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
              So Just Call Me....
              "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

I find it really weird that you know who Immortal Technique is but you don't know the song Dancing with the devil. That song made him.

Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t shit Shawty said the nigga that she with ain�t this Shawty said the nigga that she with can't hit But shawty I'ma hit it, hit it like I can't miss.

-2pac Shakur

Comment

He can put that same thing against any other rapper and make them look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Fan View Post
                    Dude he did, he says it in Dance with the devil
                    and Lil Wayne's the best rapper alive, because he says it in Best Rapper Alive?
                    and he's actually an alien, because he says it in Phone Home?

Not everything people say in their songs is true, and I'm pretty sure I've seen an Immortal interview that he said it wasn't true, I'll post it if i find it

Comment

Not everything people say in their songs is true, and I'm pretty sure I've seen an Immortal interview that he said it wasn't true, I'll post it if i find it
                      Lil Wayne may exaggerate in his lyrics especially when he first started getting big, but he never "made up" rape stories or murder.

-2pac Shakur

Comment

No one is gonna say he raped and murdered for no reason

Comment

Working...
                        X