• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yung Berg Wrote For Lil Wayne?

Originally posted by Quil View Post
    oh shit im dismissed?
    Yes you are. Go find Hitler's remains.

*Note: This should not be interpreted as a racist remark. If I were to say the same thing to a black person, would it be racist?
    Last edited by Sportz; 02-07-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
      what did mommy say when you lost her money?

Comment

Originally posted by XOtwod View Post
        what did mommy say when you lost her money?

Comment

He said that he & Polow Da Don made *cough stole cough cough* the beat togheter, not that he wrote the song.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            He said that he & Polow Da Don made *cough stole cough cough* the beat togheter
            Lol Truuuuuuu

Comment

*Note: This should not be interpreted as a racist remark. If I were to say the same thing to a black person, would it be racist?
              Why would you say that to any person, though? You are mad that some faggots I am not even related to did something I have nothing to do with? Like what kind of logic is that?

*Note: I am replying rather serious because I know for a fact that you are racist as fuck and that you only made that little note so you can't get banned. Pussy ass.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                It's kinda surprising how you just increase the amount of bullshit in your posts every week.

Are you really that naive?
                Like really?

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

but see, that's the problem, you are stupid if you think "your nigga" is a reliable source
                That shit just made his soul burn slow

smoked them
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Fuck young berg he was the lightskin rapper who use to get bitched all the time before Drake I believe

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                    Ok clearly u see sumbody just posted he up for a Grammy. Dnt try to make me look.stupid
                    You pretty much did that yourself when you decided to make this thread.

And then made yourself look stupid again in said post below:
                    Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                    dude above me just posted a link to hiphopdx and berg is nominated for john at tha Grammys. You just wanna talk shit and be childish for LWHQ fame ur dismissed
                    Because the hiphopdx article made no mention of Young Berg "writing" a song whatsoever, and you failed to realize the difference between co-producer and writer, yet you still used it to defend yourself against Quil.
                    Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Tunechi View Post
                      You pretty much did that yourself when you decided to make this thread.

And then made yourself look stupid again in said post below:

Because the hiphopdx article made no mention of Young Berg "writing" a song whatsoever, and you failed to realize the difference between co-producer and writer, yet you still used it to defend yourself against Quil.
                      Lmao
                      U on dick off sum old shit ? Damn you father & you fathers father etc... Should be very disappointed. You kno Wayne raps about pussy Niggaz like you

Comment

Working...
                      X