Lil Wayne confirmed for a dance segment w/ CB @ Grammys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
    I think most of '11 songs were dope. I listened to this song about 20 times. Lyrics make no sense and are childish and the delivery is fucking horrible.
    You expected delivery in a dance song?
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      You expected delivery in a dance song?
      Yes.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Stop trying to defend a wackass song.

Comment

Re: Lil Wayne confirmed for a dance segment w/ CB @ Grammys

You guys want Wayne to tap about lyrical shit to a club/dancing song?

I can't imagine myself dancing to a club beat with lyrics that are smart, And rhymes are long and shit. You don't want to get drunk and listen to that shit, I want some hyped up songs, easy/fun lyrics lol.
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          You guys want Wayne to tap about lyrical shit to a club/dancing song?

I can't imagine myself dancing to a club beat with lyrics that are smart, And rhymes are long and shit. You don't want to get drunk and listen to that shit, I want some hyped up songs, easy/fun lyrics lol.
          You took the words right out of my mouth.
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

W33zy F N33d$ t0 g3t s0m3 r3@l p@nt$ th1$ t1m3. $tunn@ l0v3 @ yung n1gg@ B bu+ D@MN!

-$tunn@

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
              It true Wayne wasn't all wack in 2011. But tbh, that verse on that song is embarrasin'...
              No it isn't...it's not some lyrically deep verse but it's not a bad verse.

I think most of '11 songs were dope. I listened to this song about 20 times. Lyrics make no sense and are childish and the delivery is fucking horrible.
              You listened to this song 20 times and the lyrics don't make any sense to you? Well that says something about YOU. Not the verse. And the fact that you got a few words wrong. The delivery goes with the song.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                No it isn't...it's not some lyrically deep verse but it's not a bad verse.

You listened to this song 20 times and the lyrics don't make any sense to you? Well that says something about YOU. Not the verse. And the fact that you got a few words wrong. The delivery goes with the song.
                Whatever bro keep bumping it.

Comment

Whatever bro keep bumping it.
                  I don't even bump it. Not because I think Wayne's verse is wack, but because I just don't like the song. It's been on my iPod since the day it dropped, and it only has 2 plays.

I can just understand that Wayne's verse isn't wack and why it is the way it is.
                  Last edited by TyIquan; 02-08-2012, 02:16 PM.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

I have a feeling Wayne is gonna fail so hard at whatever hes doing in this dance bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                      I have a feeling Wayne is gonna fail so hard at whatever hes doing in this dance bullshit
                      Tight ass leopard jeggings and I Can Only Imagine playing in the backround, what could possibly go wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                        he's not even dancing..

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by D@+ $tunna View Post
                          W33zy F N33d$ t0 g3t s0m3 r3@l p@nt$ th1$ t1m3. $tunn@ l0v3 @ yung n1gg@ B bu+ D@MN!

-$tunn@
                          I'm pretty sure not even Birdman is capable of writing this shit
                          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X