This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Anyone got that interview where Wayne talks about Baby picking him up same day Rabbit got killed? I think it was before carter 2 era

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        Anyone got that interview where Wayne talks about Baby picking him up same day Rabbit got killed? I think it was before carter 2 era
        any more information?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post

any more information?
          my memory might be wrong but I think it was even before carter 1 era, Wayne was sitting in the backseat of a car with the door open, camera man stands outside interviewing him. Wayne says Rabbit was shot outside a gas station and Birdman picked him up later that day, first thing Birdman said when Wayne sat in the car was ''you look like you just lost your father''.

Wayne got quiet then said he could probaly see it on his face, started talking about how Birdman became his father figure and thats all I remember. It was on youtube and probaly still is. I think it was posted in the random topic too between 2009-2015 but that's impossible to find
          Last edited by WeezyFan; 10-31-2022, 12:29 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Re: The Official Rare Lil Wayne Video Thread
            ​
            great thread! cool videos!

Comment

Anyone got that interview where Wayne talks about Baby picking him up same day Rabbit got killed? I think it was before carter 2 era
              i vaguely remember this bruh
              was it with mtv??

Comment

my memory might be wrong but I think it was even before carter 1 era, Wayne was sitting in the backseat of a car with the door open, camera man stands outside interviewing him. Wayne says Rabbit was shot outside a gas station and Birdman picked him up later that day, first thing Birdman said when Wayne sat in the car was ''you look like you just lost your father''.

Wayne got quiet then said he could probaly see it on his face, started talking about how Birdman became his father figure and thats all I remember. It was on youtube and probaly still is. I think it was posted in the random topic too between 2009-2015 but that's impossible to find
                sorry bro i don't think i know it, i don't think i've seen it either

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post

i vaguely remember this bruh
                  was it with mtv??
                  it might have been, not sure

Comment

• can someone upload the interview he just did on Hulu plz

Comment

• Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                      can someone upload the interview he just did on Hulu plz
                      i think you can sign up for a free trial?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post

i think you can sign up for a free trial?
                        can only sign up for hulu if in us. europe doesnt work
                        we the business - birdman

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X