This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• if u look at him in the live performance of gossip and then look at him now he looks goofy as shit

Comment

• I'm on my phone but there is a good video of Wayne and performing pull up on the homepage Lil Wayne Performs ?Live Life?, ?Pull Up? & More With Euro At Roxy Providence In Rhode Island

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by FWeezy View Post
            if u look at him in the live performance of gossip and then look at him now he looks goofy as shit
            ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by FWeezy View Post
              if u look at him in the live performance of gossip and then look at him now he looks goofy as shit
              It's the skateboarding

Comment

• chris brown brought wayne out yesterday and wayne performed steady mobbin and loyal

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                  chris brown brought wayne out yesterday and wayne performed steady mobbin and loyal

he did a milli too.

Comment

• Comment

• never seen these before and they were recently uploaded on youtube.

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                        never seen these before and they were recently uploaded on youtube.
                        fake ass fan. you never seen the come up dvd? these videos old af

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          fake ass fan. you never seen the come up dvd? these videos old af
                          nah not yet

but i have both parts on my pc
                          downloaded them a few months ago when i found the documentaries thread here

Comment

Working...
                          X