This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    I take it as a compliment that you think Im on steroids.
    and yes, Im from one of the best countries in history, along with Finland, Sweden, Iceland and Denmark.

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

I take it as a compliment that you think Im on steroids.
      and yes, Im from one of the best countries in history, along with Finland, Sweden, Iceland and Denmark.
      Why are those the best?

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        Why are those the best?
        Health care
        The best school systems
        Economy
        Lack of violence
        We are the happiest people on the planet
        Rich with culture
        We are well educated, a lot of us speak up to 3 languages and we can comprehend 2-3 more.

Just to name a few.

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Health care
          The best school systems
          Economy
          Lack of violence
          We are the happiest people on the planet
          Rich with culture
          We are well educated, a lot of us speak up to 3 languages and we can comprehend 2-3 more.

Just to name a few.
          You know the US could bomb your country and wipe it out in the matter of 5 minutes if they wanted to

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
            You know the US could bomb your country and wipe it out in the matter of 5 minutes if they wanted to
            Yeah and that's the difference between US and Scandinavia, we don't keep that unhealthy violent mentality.
            We are smarter than that. We rather be peaceful and humble than violent and greedy.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

Better watch out for the big bad america.. Get the fuck out of here

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Yeah and that's the difference between US and Scandinavia, we don't keep that unhealthy violent mentality.
                We are smarter than that. We rather be peaceful and humble than violent and greedy.
                Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                Better watch out for the big bad america.. Get the fuck out of here
                I'm just pointing out your countries don't have power.

Comment

I'm just pointing out your countries don't have power.
                  Then please tell me, what good has USA done with their power?
                  Sent drones to kill not only terrorists, but innocent fathers, mothers and children?
                  Turning the teenage boys who control the drones into killers?
                  Giving guns to a group of people that turned into a terrorist group? That has caused many lives all around the world.
                  Started wars for no good reason at all, just to fill your own pockets?

Yeah, that power is really something to be proud of.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

You know North Korea could bomb US allied Asian countries and wipe them out in the matter of 5 minutes if they wanted to

that's how good your argument is power does not equal greatness

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      You know North Korea could bomb US allied Asian countries and wipe them out in the matter of 5 minutes if they wanted to

that's how good your argument is power does not equal greatness
                      You always come to defend LWF in every topic ahaha

Bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        You always come to defend LWF in every topic ahaha

Bitch
                        nah but go on and keep thinking that this is about a rotten sick country vs one of the best

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                          nah but go on and keep thinking that this is about a rotten sick country vs one of the best
                          You used to post about Wayne and now you just follow LWF around and post in any topics he does to come to his defense

Comment

Working...
                          X