X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    ahhh the yesmen skaters

Comment

• Does this mean that Outstanding/The Flyest was a feature instead of C3 Session?

Comment

• Originally posted by jsharma17 View Post

Does this mean that Outstanding/The Flyest was a feature instead of C3 Session?
        no, did u not watch the video and hear The Flyest?

They sent Wayne the beat and never heard back, months later they discover that the track leaked, they take the leak version and put their own hook and verse on it. DJ tags included!!

The Flyest is not official and the track was never meant to have the producers sing on it.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          no, did u not watch the video and hear The Flyest?

They sent Wayne the beat and never heard back, months later they discover that the track leaked, they take the leak version and put their own hook and verse on it. DJ tags included!!

The Flyest is not official and the track was never meant to have the producers sing on it.
          I know but at the end of the video the Solitair guy mentions it will be on his album and even has a little hook on it so I interpreted it as him sending the beat to wayne to record over for his project (in the same style as Khaled, Alchemist, DJ Green Latern) and it just happened to leak.

Comment

I know but at the end of the video the Solitair guy mentions it will be on his album and even has a little hook on it so I interpreted it as him sending the beat to wayne to record over for his project (in the same style as Khaled, Alchemist, DJ Green Latern) and it just happened to leak.
            I doubt it, Wayne took 2 beats from them in 2007, Outstanding leaked in 2007.. 2 years later this guy wants to make it his own song since he produced it and it never got an official release. He wanted his piece of the cake

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• This is one of my favourite leaks ever. Legendary shit damn that wakes up some memories

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                  Drake all shy

Comment

Does this mean that Outstanding/The Flyest was a feature instead of C3 Session?
                    outstanding > flyest

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X