X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post

Wayne spits a freestyle.
    Its crazy though because he said he can only spit like 12 bars, while others rap 100 bars.
    Ironic because a year before this he freestyled his first verse on BM JR and that shit is way more than 12 bars. Also he says he could have kept on going, you'll have to stop him if you want him to stop.

Also here is an interview from 1999 in the nolia
    the young goat

Comment

• throwback, was posted like 10 years ago but I think eveybody forgot shit has like 5k views lol

Wayne speaks about the violence in the black community, KRS One callls him the greatest rapper.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        throwback, was posted like 10 years ago but I think eveybody forgot shit has like 5k views lol Wayne speaks about the violence in the black community, KRS One callls him the greatest rapper.
        that womans face when he talks about the word bitch lol

Comment

throwback, was posted like 10 years ago but I think eveybody forgot shit has like 5k views lol

Wayne speaks about the violence in the black community, KRS One callls him the greatest rapper.
          Wayne was so humble here.

Comment

throwback, was posted like 10 years ago but I think eveybody forgot shit has like 5k views lol

goat

Comment

• Comment

• Greatness

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                  this footage is legendary. I wish that they didnt ruin it with the loud music.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Thats what you call rare

Comment

• but didn't Wayne stopped writing in 2001? This was like late 2003, why he telling Birdman 2 years after he stopped writing

Comment

• Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                        but didn't Wayne stopped writing in 2001? This was like late 2003, why he telling Birdman 2 years after he stopped writing
                        birdman must not of understood wayne the first time lol, even in this video he looks confused as fuck

Comment

• Does anybody have the recording session of T.I.�s �yeah� song featuring Lil Wayne? There used to be a video on Youtube of them recording it but I can�t find it anymore. Greatly appreciated!!

Comment

Working...
                          X