X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    damn weezy could of been in a fast and furious film
    I wonder what fucked that up? Tez? or all those drug arrests? I remember him saying people canceled deals with him when he was arrested

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      I wonder what fucked that up? Tez? or all those drug arrests? I remember him saying people canceled deals with him when he was arrested

Comment

• Originally posted by KingEz514 View Post

around 3:00 & 11:00
        We need more footage from this tour

Comment

probably a bit of both lol

Comment

• the block is hot movie was the shit back in the day. you youngins know nothing,lol

Comment

• Originally posted by crunchyb314 View Post
              the block is hot movie was the shit back in the day. you youngins know nothing,lol
              u mean Baller Blockin? best part is when Baby asks for his shit

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• ''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

That interviewer was disrespectful as fuck to Wayne lmfao
                  In the the entire interview he didnt ask a single question to Lil Wayne.
                  He even asked Trina about Lil Wayne as if Wayne isnt right there and cant speak for himself.
                  Then proceeds to giving Trina compliments and congratulating her.
                  Right after that he ends the interview without even aknowledging Waynes precence other than reffering to him once lmfao

Then has the nerve to telling Wayne it was a pleasure lmfao
                  You can tell Wayne stopped fucking with him during the interview lol. He took that as disrespect.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by crunchyb314 View Post
                    the block is hot movie was the shit back in the day. you youngins know nothing,lol
                    that awkward moment trying to act like young weezy fans don't know anything yet you get the name incorrect

Comment

Trina and Wayne were good together

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                        That interviewer was disrespectful as fuck to Wayne lmfao
                        In the the entire interview he didnt ask a single question to Lil Wayne.
                        He even asked Trina about Lil Wayne as if Wayne isnt right there and cant speak for himself.
                        Then proceeds to giving Trina compliments and congratulating her.
                        Right after that he ends the interview without even aknowledging Waynes precence other than reffering to him once lmfao

Then has the nerve to telling Wayne it was a pleasure lmfao
                        You can tell Wayne stopped fucking with him during the interview lol. He took that as disrespect.
                        i noticed this with a few older interviews radio hoss and shit would diss wayne for petty shi like skinny jeans, tattoos or autotune usage dusty ass relic mothafckas had no vision 4 the future

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          i noticed this with a few older interviews radio hoss and shit would diss wayne for petty shi like skinny jeans, tattoos or autotune usage dusty ass relic mothafckas had no vision 4 the future
                          like they did to 21 savage, lil uzi vert etc when that new wave came.
                          Lil Uzi said in 2016 hes a rockstar. Then ebro was like "we decide if you are a rockstar or not"
                          Like nobody gives a fuck who you concider what ebro. Hes a nobody anyway.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X