Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst Lil Wayne song of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's the worst Lil Wayne song of all time?

None are his worst. IMO if i feel he's the best,i won't think any of his songs are bad enough to be considered a "worst" i just put it in the catergory of "i don't like it that much".
    Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

Obviously it's Baseball Sex.

Comment

Life's 2 Short, its has the worst instrumental ever.

"They said I couldn't play football, I was too small
        They said I couldn't play basketball, I wasn't tall
        They said I couldn't play baseball at all
        And now everyday of my life, I ball"

Comment

Last edited by WeezyFan; 03-26-2022, 06:44 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

i think his freestyle over the care bears theme song the beat just turns you off of the song

Ya my name is Weezy and I'm almost perfect and I work harder than hard working

Comment

Originally posted by Fullblaze4
              i think his freestyle over the care bears theme song the beat just turns you off of the song
              Ive never heard that song, i dont think its official. Therefore, you cant really judge Wayne on that song and say its his worst song...

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh Bryce
                Life's 2 Short, its has the worst instrumental ever.
                lol i agree totally.. a fuckin 4 years old kid couldve done better

Comment

[quote=skimdudee420]
                  Originally posted by Young Money!24
                  Originally posted by WayneTrain
                  Originally posted by "Weezy FabZ Baby":wb63pjr2
                  Lolipop sucks? Yeah like :swanty suck my dick like a lollipop...
                  No seriously,Lollipop sucks? Okay lyrics are...nothing to say lol but the beat and all,it's the best rap music of 2008.
                  around thw way girl sucks to, but yeah for me lolipop sucks, if you listen to tie my hands or hustla muzik and then listen to lolipop, it sounds like a ringtone to a masterpiece
                  Lolipop is hot..It was for a radio hit and a club song..aint no good lyrics on it.good enough for a hit.
                  Lollipop was a big track in my opinion for Wayne. He had waaay over 2 Million ringtone sells on it. Plus in my opinion, that one single alone, gave him alot of sells on Tha Carter 3. That song was sooo big. Everyone was bumpin it. Little kids, teenagers, and older people too. It was all over the radio. And still is still on the radio..[/quote:wb63pjr2]

i just like good songs, not ringtone songs... sorry but lolipop was a hit because it was simple and repitive, hustla muzik is much better, much better

"Yeah I'm Paid, Thats All I Gotta Say"

Comment

The only song I've really never like from wayne is .. Did it before (prod. by kanye)

Gemma Arterton

Comment

Originally posted by KingIDMF
                      The only song I've really never like from wayne is .. Did it before (prod. by kanye)
                      , what! that song is tight! you have to listen to the lyrics he tells a story for peace sake so cool how the rhyme scheme is constant throughout the whole song.

"You tied to the track on my train of thoughts, and controlling my thoughts is like tamin sharks..."

"I gotta hit 'em, like redbones wit long hair, fuck wit me ya ass is grass, get a lawn chair..."
                      "Life is a bitch, I'll make her yo ex..."
                      - B.R.A. (Best Rapper Alive)

ShAkE 'eM uP!!
                      sHaKe 'Em Up!! ShAkE 'eM uP!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X