Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people hate on How to Love as if....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people hate on How to Love as if....

People hate on How to Love as if it's Wayne's first song without rapping.

Prostitute Flinge is from '07 / '08 and it's possibly one of his best songs.

How to Love is awesome tbh.

Re: Why do people hate on How to Love as if....

I don't understand the hate, and I love How to Love. Some people don't want to give Lil Wayne the credit he deserves. I want to hear the 4 other How to Love-esque songs he recorded with Detail. Detail said he produced 6 love type songs for Lil Wayne for Tha Carter IV and we have two of them (How to Love and You Da Shit).

Comment

Almost every damn person on this forum hates pop music, like it's some sort of disease
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
        Almost every damn person on this forum hates pop music, like it's some sort of disease
        That's true though. It's some homophobia thing. I would say as a whole, the genre blows, but there are always exceptions.

KTT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LWHQ

Yall are some gay mothers on the HQ. eat a dick.

BITCHES!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Miron View Post
          People hate on How to Love as if it's Wayne's first song without rapping.

Prostitute Flinge is from '07 / '08 and it's possibly one of his best songs.

How to Love is awesome tbh.
          It's not because it's not rap, it's because it has really corny lyrics and his delivery is boring.

Comment

nowadays popmusic is kind of a disease ! since david guetta and lady gaga everyone doing this shitty pop and house music its kind of annoying.

what happened to real popmusic ? Like Michael Jackson or something.

But How to Love is a meaningful song,beforce C4 everyone on this forum wanted a meaningful song how to love came and the hate began.
            same with how to hate....

Comment

I like How to Love....one of the best songs on Carter IV..
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Like most would say, they tend not to listen that that 'style' of music.

Comment

Originally posted by Caninho View Post
                  nowadays popmusic is kind of a disease ! since david guetta and lady gaga everyone doing this shitty pop and house music its kind of annoying.

what happened to real popmusic ? Like Michael Jackson or something.

But How to Love is a meaningful song,beforce C4 everyone on this forum wanted a meaningful song how to love came and the hate began.
                  same with how to hate....
                  They hating on How to Hate because T-Pain is on it. T-Pain has always been "ehh" to me, so it doesn't really matter.
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

They hating on How to Hate because T-Pain is on it. T-Pain has always been "ehh" to me, so it doesn't really matter.
                    why that ? pain on the hook and wayne on the verses is always good imo. they kind of match for me

Comment

Originally posted by Caninho View Post
                      why that ? pain on the hook and wayne on the verses is always good imo. they kind of match for me
                      People still hating Auto-Tune, I guess. That and T-Pain having more part than Wayne on the song.
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

People still hating Auto-Tune, I guess. That and T-Pain having more part than Wayne on the song.
                        But it was supposed to be T-Pain's song I bet people would say Wayne should of kept the song himself if it ended on T-Pain's album

and why hate on autotune?? if you USE IT RIGHT and it sounds good then its no reason too hate..

belee dat I really dislike when people say that they hate Wayne cause he uses autotune.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                        X