sorry bout this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry bout this

right this is a very sad day indeed yall know im a big wayne fan have been for a few yrs now but this is a lil upsetting Lil Wayne on MTV Cribs - YouTube is the video from wayne of mtv cribs is you watch the the video around 2:30 mark he opens his fridge and pulls out a drink and states we really drinking round here hold on did he say in the carter doc he didnt drink ? then skip to 4:30 hes talk about a plaque on the wall he says that took alot of writeing WHAT ???? what happen to i dont wirte lyrics ???

Re: sorry bout this

Comment

I Got That Work: May 16, 2000

Comment

im not a big poster on this site have red alot of the threads and i just one know one thing ? why oh why does sportz (how we say where i come from) piss on every ones bonfire

Comment

Originally posted by shakes1001 View Post
          im not a big poster on this site have red alot of the threads and i just one know one thing ? why oh why does sportz (how we say where i come from) piss on every ones bonfire
          I am "pissing on [your]...bonfire" right now because it deserves to be pissed on. I Got That Work was recorded before Wayne stopped writing. Also, a person can decide to not drink one day and start drinking the next.

Comment

ok then very well i stand corrected who ever runs tings round here please remove thread

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
              I am "pissing on [your]...bonfire" right now because it deserves to be pissed on. I Got That Work was recorded before Wayne stopped writing. Also, a person can decide to not drink one day and start drinking the next.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                lol you posting this on every dumbass thread now?

Comment

right this is a very sad day indeed yall know im a big wayne fan have been for a few yrs now but this is a lil upsetting Lil Wayne on MTV Cribs - YouTube is the video from wayne of mtv cribs is you watch the the video around 2:30 mark he opens his fridge and pulls out a drink and states we really drinking round here hold on did he say in the carter doc he didnt drink ? then skip to 4:30 hes talk about a plaque on the wall he says that took alot of writeing WHAT ???? what happen to i dont wirte lyrics ???

he wrote for other artists

Comment

Wayne stopped writing in 2002.
                    .................... ....................

Comment

The plaque was for bling bling or some bg shit phag..now go shoot urself for being an loser asshole

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X