So how many of you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how many of you

Have bought Lil' Wayne's albums and can show a picture of their collection and compare it to my music collection

Re: So how many of you

I only have all 9 Lil Wayne solo studio albums on display at the moment, gonna start collecting all young money albums soon though and my other favourites old classics etc...

Comment

All i have is C4

Comment

But I have alot more than that, on the photo its almost all officials, missing like 5-7 CDs & a few DVD's

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I have every solo album except I Am Not a Human Being

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

But I have alot more than that, on the photo its almost all officials, missing like 5-7 CDs & a few DVD's
            Daaaym, WeezyFan on a roll!!
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Why have the same albums twice?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                Why have the same albums twice?
                Tha Carter
                Tha Carter: Chopped & Screwed

Tha Carter II (First pressing version with bonus disc)
                Tha Carter II
                Tha Carter II: Chopped & Screwed

Tha Carter III
                Tha Carter III (Deluxe Edition)

not exactly the same but brrr

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Tha Carter
                  Tha Carter: Chopped & Screwed

Tha Carter II (First pressing version with bonus disc)
                  Tha Carter II
                  Tha Carter II: Chopped & Screwed

Tha Carter III
                  Tha Carter III (Deluxe Edition)

not exactly the same but brrr
                  Hmm wouldn't like this cos the chopped & screwed aren't official mixtapes are they? But I am gonna be getting high quality covers for all his mixtapes soon and printing them off and putting them in CDs to add to my collection and showcase soon. I assume thats what you did for Da Drought 2 etc? You didn't actually buy them like you can from some places like Amazon?

Only one I have double in is C4 cos Deluxe weren't available in England so I purchased standard on day of release then got the target store deluxe with extra bonus tracks from the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Hmm wouldn't like this cos the chopped & screwed aren't official mixtapes are they? But I am gonna be getting high quality covers for all his mixtapes soon and printing them off and putting them in CDs to add to my collection and showcase soon. I assume thats what you did for Da Drought 2 etc? You didn't actually buy them like you can from some places like Amazon?

Only one I have double in is C4 cos Deluxe weren't available in England so I purchased standard on day of release then got the target store deluxe with extra bonus tracks from the US.
                    C1 & C2 is official chopped & screwed albums, and Da Drought 2 isn't in that photo, its ''Get Something'' official promo CD single

Comment

C1 & C2 is official chopped & screwed albums, and Da Drought 2 isn't in that photo, its ''Get Something'' official promo CD single
                      Oh are they? Didn't know that. And they were sold like official albums or given for free like mixtapes?

Ohh right cool, it's cos it was same album cover as Da Drought 2

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X