Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Weezy is never featured in movie southtracks?, i watched Project today &...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How come Weezy is never featured in movie southtracks?, i watched Project today &

The only time I would find Wayne's music suitable for films is in a party scene and they're playing Got Money or Lollipop.
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Re: How come Weezy is never featured in movie southtracks?, i watched Project today &

Yah i know. It is a hardcore party movie.. thats why i thought of Weezy!!! But fuck it, its all good.

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      The only time I would find Wayne's music suitable for films is in a party scene and they're playing Got Money or Lollipop.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Not yet, i watched it in theater. I will PM you when i find it online.

Originally posted by Late122 View Post
      Do you have a download link for the Project X?

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

6 foot 7 foot is on madden 12 & crackhouse is on gta 4
        Last edited by EastsideBoi89; 03-05-2012, 01:45 PM.

Comment

i think a song is on undisputed

Comment

Originally posted by RealLife View Post
            First, i hope i posted this in the right section. I always wondered why Lil Wayne is never featured in Hollywood movies soundtracks... I know its not a big deal but as a fan i think it will be dope. Today i watched Project X and most hot current rappers were heavy in the movie from Jay Z and Kanye, Eminem, Wale, J Cole, to Dre and Snoop.. and other current hot artist, yet i find it strange as huge as Lil Wayne is in the industry that they didnt/ and dont feature him in movie soundtracks! Anyone also ever wondered?
            It's because Lil Wayne is Underground and is only respected by the true Hip Hop listener.

Wait......does "Theater of the Mind" count?

Comment

Originally posted by Goobz View Post
              Lil Wayne was in Good Burger
              What?

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                What?
                If you've seem the movie you would get the joke. Google some pictures

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                  It's because Lil Wayne is Underground and is only respected by the true Hip Hop listener.

Wait......does "Theater of the Mind" count?

Lil Wayne is NOT underground lol
                  FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Comment

KC FTW

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                      Wasn't Red Nation the most recent one? then again he's just featured on that song, so Idk

only in the commercial, it wasnt even played in the movie lol

Comment

Originally posted by TCG819 View Post
                        Lil Wayne is NOT underground lol
                        That nigga ghostwrote "Dance With The Devil", fuck outta here my nigga.

Comment

Who's Your Caddy
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X