X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant feel my face?

Where is it?
    Is It ever going to come out?
    Last I heard,it won't be able to be released because of Legal Issues and that Santana and Wayne wanted to release it privately as a mixtape.
    I hope it comes out soon.
    Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Re: I cant feel my face?

same thing with the t-wayne....

Comment

Shit, they've been working on this album for like 6 years now? I have a pretty good feeling that they aren't gonna release it. But when it comes to T-Wayne, that album's probably going to be released eventually. But fuck, I was looking forward to that album with Wayne and Juelz!

Comment

its going to be released as a Mixtape or Album, Btw, if you read on Wikipedia it was like a Artist from Skull Gang that Didn't want Juelz And Wayne to Release an Album Together.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Wrd, i wish they would release this already them two together is damage for the industry. Cuz they rip everyones beats.

Comment

the reason it hasnt come out is because camron pretty muck owned Juelz and wouldnt let him work with anyone but the dipset crew so Juelz is trying to switch to like def jam or an other label (got this from a XXL article)

Ya my name is Weezy and I'm almost perfect and I work harder than hard working

Comment

Working...
            X