My take on all of Waynes new shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My take on all of Waynes new shit.

ALright, so i kickin back with some friends yesterday smokin a few blunts, then on my drive home i was listening to Money to Blow, Forever, I Can Transform Ya, and I'm Goin in. As i was listening to it, i was so amazed at the raw fucking talent of wayne. So i got home, locked myself in my bedroom, turned the sub on my computer speakers on high, and lit up a blunt and started listening to the tracks over again, has anyone else noticed how wayne almost has a new sound? Like not that rock shit, im talking about when hes spitting. Like not how he sounds, i guess its style. Like since he's stopped the syrup for the most part i feel like he's on a whole new level. Like, lately Wayne been seen with blunts ERRWHERE, in music videos, on the vh1 special, ustream videos, etc. Not to mention his eyes are bloodshot in every video. Anyways, its almost like you can tell Waynes high when he's rapping now, and i fucking love it. Like some of the shit he says?

"i got a big bouquet of marey janes flowers, that kush,
    i promise thats my dude but i don't smoke that reggie bush."

Like that right there^Is so sick to me haha

Idk man, especially in that Money to BLow track, i just see him being high while he's spittin that. All in all, i think my point is, is that Wayne is at a whole new fucking level, like a million times surpassed his Carter III level. Just his style, his punchlines, his meanings, his puns, his phrasing, his tone. EVERYTHING is on a whole new level to me, and personally, all this new Wayne is THE best i've ever heard of wayne.
    It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Re: My take on all of Waynes new shit.

i co-sign everything you just said

Comment

Originally posted by steezyfbaby
      ALright, so i kickin back with some friends yesterday smokin a few blunts, then on my drive home i was listening to Money to Blow, Forever, I Can Transform Ya, and I'm Goin in. As i was listening to it, i was so amazed at the raw fucking talent of wayne. So i got home, locked myself in my bedroom, turned the sub on my computer speakers on high, and lit up a blunt and started listening to the tracks over again, has anyone else noticed how wayne almost has a new sound? Like not that rock shit, im talking about when hes spitting. Like not how he sounds, i guess its style. Like since he's stopped the syrup for the most part i feel like he's on a whole new level. Like, lately Wayne been seen with blunts ERRWHERE, in music videos, on the vh1 special, ustream videos, etc. Not to mention his eyes are bloodshot in every video. Anyways, its almost like you can tell Waynes high when he's rapping now, and i fucking love it. Like some of the shit he says?

Idk man, especially in that Money to BLow track, i just see him being high while he's spittin that. All in all, i think my point is, is that Wayne is at a whole new fucking level, like a million times surpassed his Carter III level. Just his style, his punchlines, his meanings, his puns, his phrasing, his tone. EVERYTHING is on a whole new level to me, and personally, all this new Wayne is THE best i've ever heard of wayne.
      YES man, I've been thinking the exact same thing! He has this whole new level and style and shit! I totally agree with you that this is the best of Wayne, I hope he keeps it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Quez95
        YES man, I've been thinking the exact same thing! He has this whole new level and style and shit! I totally agree with you that this is the best of Wayne, I hope he keeps it up!

me too mayng.

Comment

yea, wayne got to go hard now. Jay made that statment like "Nigga Stop playin an get on ya shit". In that D.O.A track real talk thats how i feel. i dont think he waz dissin weezy at all, juss tryna wake him up. You Feel Me? an wayne see that shit, you can tell if you heard that Drama interview on Hot.97

Comment

I totoally agree. Its like his mind got a fresh batch of new metaphors and creative ideas. He's just a new wayne now but still wayne, ya kno? yup.

Comment

To me Weezy's verses are sounding a bit more mellow, like chill shit. Like that Forever track, he had the most chill verse, not rappin fast, or rappin with a loud voice nor too agressive, nothing just chill.. Everyone else's verses were like all hyped up even in the video all of em were bouncin around moving left & right & Wayne was just chill..Anyways back to the subject, that weed got Weezy on some other shit forreal.
              These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
              Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

I agree with all of you's...he's just on his own,like u cant compare him to anybody.Hes making great music all the time and each one is great quality.his style,swag,flow,rapping ways,etc. is just Amazing.Im really hope Wayne does the "No Ceiling" just with stright fire.No Autotune,No singing.Just Rap.Told Ya'll flow,We Be Steady Mobbin flow.just insane shit.And hes just gettin better and better,even tho hes at da top....i can say alot of stuff of him.but to keep it short.Wayne=Hip Hop
                "Full white top cup full of codeine mix
                Still eat a couple rappers for my protein bitch
                I'm on my so mean shit!
                And you don't know me bitch
                I do it for those who did it before me bitch
                My goon is 'gon ride even with a slow leak bitch
                And if we gettin chicken you get NO piece bitchh"

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCivilian
                  To me Weezy's verses are sounding a bit more mellow, like chill shit. Like that Forever track, he had the most chill verse, not rappin fast, or rappin with a loud voice nor too agressive, nothing just chill.. Everyone else's verses were like all hyped up even in the video all of em were bouncin around moving left & right & Wayne was just chill..Anyways back to the subject, that weed got Weezy on some other shit forreal.

Exactly what i was trying to say, its like chill flow, but its still so potent. Like you can just tell the muthafuckas blazed, its like, chronic flow or some shit. haha.

to to

Comment

to to
                    HAAHAHAHAHAH!

Comment

im thinking about these shit everyday lol.. in money to blow, his verse is soooo chilled out, daaamn!
                      co sign everything about this!

ive notices something too about the rap game! the goal is to say that you are the best, you know what i mean?
                      but you gotta say it in aloooooooot of differents ways, metaphores, shits like that u know!

dude, i think wayne is high off his celebrity, na mean? he loooooves it! hes riiiich as fuck and its so eaaaasy!

wayne is tha fuckin best, nobody fuckin understands!

Comment

Exactly what i was trying to say, its like chill flow, but its still so potent. Like you can just tell the muthafuckas blazed, its like, chronic flow or some shit. haha.

to to
                        and thats how wayne was and should be.. calm but soo potent. no homo

Comment

Working...
                        X