Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay-Z's not going to be happy when he see's this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jay-Z's not going to be happy when he see's this!

Originally posted by ArTC View Post
    Check how clear and opaque their shadows are and how far they are from the wall, that shit is clearly edited. btw, I'd love to see these two collaborating and as Danny said why the heck would Hova be upset by getting one of his artist working with one of the most respected artists in the game? Get over it, the whole beef between them was a GREAT marketing move.
    *facepalm* I had a feeling this post would get misunderstood. Read my original post, of course I don't think he would.

Comment

Re: Jay-Z's not going to be happy when he see's this!

I get what you mean, but then Weezy doesnt have an ego like Jay Z. Dude was ramoured to be mad about Rihanna linking back with Chris Brown... Jay Z is a foul dude. He will be salty...

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      I don't think he'll care to be honest.

Does anyone think Weezy would be pissed if Drake or Nicki etc worked with Jay-Z or took a photo with him

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

It wasnt edited, its at Dwight Howard party in Orlando. Lil wayne, Drake, Birdman, J cole, Timbaland, Florida, Kenny Burns, Busta and a whole bunch of rappers where there. I saw the pics on some random site.

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
      For some reason that picture looks edited to me

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Working...
      X