Anyone else think our nigga is done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think our nigga is done?

There's no coming back from this shit. He's been slippin for 3 years. Graduated from greedy to a dumbass who doesn't even notice what's going on around him, nor does he care. And you applaud him for that....because you are insecure, anxiety-filled teenagers who wish they were careless, and can only achieve that with drugs of course, unlike Wayne... I would say as of now, I'm looking more forward to his professional skating career than his music. Wayne is gone...

Replies with 'this thread again' only prove my point furthermore.

Re: Anyone else think our nigga is done?

Originally posted by andreinstein View Post
    I'm looking more forward to his professional skating career than his music. Wayne is gone...
    you funny guy.

Comment

I don give a fuk. wayne stil my favourite rapper for the material he created, not cos of wat he does these days. Dats irrelevant to me and doesnt affect me in any way. All i know now is dat i have 5000+ songs to listen to so im gud for a couple more decades.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
          I don give a fuk. wayne stil my favourite rapper for the material he created, not cos of wat he does these days. Dats irrelevant to me and doesnt affect me in any way. All i know now is dat i have 5000+ songs to listen to so im gud for a couple more decades.

Beleee Dat

Comment

Wait til we hear IANAB 2, if its bad hes done.
            1# Lil Wayne Fan in Australia!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hip-Hop aint dead it just had a heart attack" - Weezy

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by WEEZY F AND THE F IS FOR View Post
                Wait til we hear IANAB 2, if its bad hes done.
                lol people said the same about C4, bitch please brrr

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by andreinstein View Post
                  There's no coming back from this shit. He's been slippin for 3 years. Graduated from greedy to a dumbass who doesn't even notice what's going on around him, nor does he care. And you applaud him for that....because you are insecure, anxiety-filled teenagers who wish they were careless, and can only achieve that with drugs of course, unlike Wayne... I would say as of now, I'm looking more forward to his professional skating career than his music. Wayne is gone...

Replies with 'this thread again' only prove my point furthermore.
                  You mistake insecure & anxiety-filled teenagers with fans... Moron. Weezy will never be done. He may not be at the top of his game anymore and he might have slowed down now, but he will never be done and nobody can take away the impact he had on hiphop & the world over the last 7 years.

I fully understand that is your opinion but one thing your opinion will never beat is the belief that true fans have in him and will continue to do so until the day he dies. Weezy fan 4 life.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    You mistake insecure & anxiety-filled teenagers with fans... Moron. Weezy will never be done. He may not be at the top of his game anymore and he might have slowed down now, but he will never be done and nobody can take away the impact he had on hiphop & the world over the last 7 years.

I fully understand that is your opinion but one thing your opinion will never beat is the belief that true fans have in him and will continue to do so until the day he dies. Weezy fan 4 life.
                    Real talk bro.
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I wasn't old enough to listen to Pac and BIG when they were alive. So I'm kind of proud I'm around when someone like Wayne is alive. Our kids won't understand. Just like we can't understand Elvis or Marvin Gay. How much of an impact that they have all had on not only their own genre, but music is general. I don't just like Wayne, I like te idea of wayne

Comment

"this thread again".

(666 posts.. )

Comment

Working...
                        X