Question about the I Am Not A Human Being EP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the I Am Not A Human Being EP

Before I Am Not A Human Being became an album it was supposed to drop as an EP on Wayne's birthday right, and I can clearly remember reading an article about it being free. Can anybody link me, or correct me?

To weezyfan: Kingsize skrev en artikkel om det back then, men de oppga ingen kilder. Vet du noe mer om hvor de hadde det fra? Kan gi deg linken om du vil
    Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
    Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
    She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
    Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
    I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
    I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Re: Question about the I Am Not A Human Being EP

i do remember it being a freEP for promotion for c4 on waynes bday

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Originally posted by @liltunechi17 View Post
      i do remember it being a freEP for promotion for c4 on waynes bday
      Yeah I remember all that Free EP hype too, but now I can't find any source at all..

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
        Yeah I remember all that Free EP hype too, but now I can't find any source at all..
        googled it and cant find anything

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

As I remember it was going too be an Free EP released online, and they would make it later avaible to buy on hardcopy for the ''hardcore'' Wayne fans then it changed too an album..

Lil Wayne won't get out of prison until November 5, but he's got a new album that's set to drop on September 27. It's been previously reported that the new release, titled I Am Not a Human Being, was going to be an EP's length of material, but the rapper's manager Cortez Bryant tells SPIN.com that it will actually be a full album.

EXCLUSIVE: Preview Lil Wayne's New Album | SPIN
          Cash Money isn’t wasting any time putting Lil Wayne to work as soon as he gets out of prison. Mack Maine, president of Young Money, recently spoke on Weezy F. Baby’s upcoming projects, revealing that in addition to releasing the I Am Not a Human Being EP on his 28th birthday (Sept. 27), the label plans on putting out Wayne’s highly anticipated Tha Carter IV on November 5—the day that he gets out of prison.

Tha Carter IV plans we had and still have are to put Tha Carter IV out the day he comes out [of prison],” Mack told MTV News. “He had so many songs for Tha Carter IV, we said let’s just put these 10 songs out [on I Am Not a Human Being] and double-back for Tha Carter IV. He has more songs for Tha Carter IV that are still strong.”
          And while Weezy is currently locked up for another few months, he’s in talks with Mack, Birdman, and manager Cortez Bryant to lay the blueprint for the album. “We had a listening session out here,” said Mack. “It was me, Baby, and Cortez. I let [Wayne] know these are the ones we picked. He already picked six of them from back there. I let him hear it over the phone. I book him a studio session—kinda like I did for the ‘Light Up’ remix with Drake. I book him a studio session and let him listen [to tracks] over the phone. ‘Do you like this one?’ ‘Yeah?’”
          “Right Above It,” the first single off of I Am Not a Human Being, has already been released to radio, but the label may not put out any music from TC4 ahead of its street date. “We might just drop the album that day,” Mack said. “Just hope it don’t leak out and drop it that day. I think it would crazy, the anticipation.”

Rap-Up.com || Lil Wayne’s ‘Tha Carter IV’ Due in November
          Tenk det breh norske folk e spradet ut.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            As I remember it was going too be an Free EP released online, and they would make it later avaible to buy on hardcopy for the ''hardcore'' Wayne fans then it changed too an album..

Tenk det breh norske folk e spradet ut.
            Found this too, but it doesn't say anything about a free EP, just about the EP plans getting scrapped and the digital release.
            Idk why everybody remembers the Free EP when there is no sources about it..
            Rumours maybe?

Comment

I don't remember it being free...

Comment

I remember them saying it being a free mixtape and shit. Thn Cortez or birdman stated it to be a full album. I remember there being a article on the Lilwaynehq.com site.

Comment

I don't remember anything about it being free
                  "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                  Guns and stretchers
                  Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                  I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                  'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                  Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                  Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

It was first announced as a mixtape than as a EP and after that as an album.. #YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                      It was first announced as a mixtape than as a EP and after that as an album.. #YMCMB
                      Was never supposed too be a mixtape..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

You'd get it free if you bought Def Jam Rapstar, but it was always a regular EP then album.

Comment

Working...
                        X