Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could the shoes in Sports Corner Episode 5 Be from weezy's new shoe line???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could the shoes in Sports Corner Episode 5 Be from weezy's new shoe line???

Those look like supras, pretty dope

Any thoughts on this one???

ill cop a pair

Re: Could the shoes in Sports Corner Episode 5 Be from weezy's new shoe line???

They might be and btw they are super dope!!!

Comment

Those are the new Love Skytops

Comment

I hope his signature shoe is low top

Comment

No .

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
            I hope his signature shoe is low top
            Naaaa

High top

Comment

Supras are mad ugly to me. No pants sit nice on high tops like that, look like clown shoes. Those aren't even high tops those are like timb sneakers my nigga damn those give you shin protection not ankle support

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt860 View Post
                Supras are mad ugly to me. No pants sit nice on high tops like that, look like clown shoes. Those aren't even high tops those are like timb sneakers my nigga damn those give you shin protection not ankle support
                Lmfaooo

I agree with some of this though. I never like Supra's like that.

Comment

Niggas be tuckin they knees into those kicks!!!

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

And why young weezy be lookin like popeye and shit with his diesal ass fore arms and no bicep muscle whatsoever nikka be smokin dat spinach aghasfafhasf;lkjsadmxnvcvidaerta

Comment

Working...
                  X