Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne is trolling us all on purpose haha..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne is trolling us all on purpose haha..

So, he was releasing fire before his jail stint. He came out, and dropped a few fire tracks.

Then he start this whole skate thing and started dropping average verses.

He is doing this all for controversy and attention.

Watch in the next year or so, the old wayne will come back..and Tha Carter 5 will be the bomb for real. Even perhaps his next couple of albums. I know you guys say that without the weed and the big amounts of syrup that wayne is average, but he slowly getting that old swag back and this is evident in that newly dropped "Original" video that just dropped.

You know you have wayne back, when the guy is lip-syncing like crazy, jumping and dancing around like crazy, pulling big cheesy grins, and hand gesturing like a lunatic. He is coming back in my opnion, what do you guys think?

Re: Wayne is trolling us all on purpose haha..

Originally posted by Harley S View Post
    So, he was releasing fire before his jail stint. He came out, and dropped a few fire tracks.

Watch in the next year or so, the old wayne will come back..and Tha Carter 5 will be the bomb for real. Even perhaps his next couple of albums. I know you guys say that without the weed and the big amounts of syrup that wayne is average, but he slowly getting that old swag back and this is evident in that newly dropped "Original" video that just dropped.

You know you have wayne back, when the guy is lip-syncing like crazy, jumping and dancing around like crazy, pulling big cheesy grins, and hand gesturing like a lunatic. He is coming back in my opnion, what do you guys think?
    wut fire tracks straight outta jail?

Comment

The hustle hard remix verse, fire flame remix verse, and a few others. Should of said "verses" haha.

Comment

he is coming back strong..
        "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

I don't think he's trolling with the music.
          "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
          Guns and stretchers
          Cristal and dubs for breakfast
          I just got one suggestion - none should test him
          'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
          Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
          Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Hes hasnt made a come back. He fuckin sucks and the way hes been skateboarding and dressing makes this dumbAss an even bigger failure. He has money and doesnt care what we think....in my opinion i believe if we all stopped supporting lil wayne and his endorsments then he would have to make a comeback. Then again it would be hard to get everyone to stop supporting him through all the money and attention he gets. he needs a wake up call or he needs to leave the spotlight and skate with his pink scarf...

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

wayne didnt fail cause he really sucks at making comebacks or coulnt get good beats or cant write....he failed because he let himself go. He stopped being a great entainer, stopped dressing like he should, stopped caring About his music career and acts like an up and comming lady gaga cover from africa.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

lil wayne is a fucking idiot with money....hes perfect example why we shouldnt invest money into idiots who cant do thr job. he needs to suck up his pride and do wat his fans tell him. He would be a nobody without them. He would be a loser on skateboard blasting nirvana out his pink barbie stereo in fucking poor ass hollygrove next to the 9th ward.

Comment

Stopped being a great entertainer? Fucking lol, you seen any I Am Music tour footage? Best live performer around.

Comment

Yeah, I see Wayne stepping up his game alittle lately, don't know if he might get back on his real old shit, but he's getting better.

And about skating, let the dude skate. I mean why or how does that fuck him up? Studio time? He still records everyday we all know that. And anyway let's not like force him to do music just like what happened with C4, I felt like he was forced to release music so he just gave us an average album...
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Yeah, ofcourse he made a horrible album just to troll us
                  Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                  Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                  She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                  Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                  I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                  I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Originally posted by Harley S View Post

smh I hope....roman reloaded is a good sign xD

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
                      Yeah, ofcourse he made a horrible album just to troll us
                      He sold a milli

*-------------~~--~~---ItsAzaa---~~--~~-------------*

--[<]--[<]--[<]--Truk Da Wur!!--[>]--[>]--[>]--

Comment

Originally posted by ItsAzaa View Post
                        He sold a milli
                        But that doesn't make it a good album. (I think it was a good album, just sayin'..)

But seriously, Harley? Trolling us for over a year? Lol, doubt it...

Comment

Working...
                        X