people should stop sooking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people should stop sooking

Lil Wayne old or new is lil wayne. He made it his big now he got himself a hobby,a girlfriend and even brought his house 100 percent after renting his living life and We should all except it .Everybody says his falling off i dont think he is he may have wearid as clothing but his verses arent even that bad and as for tha carter iv.
    you gonna tell me you didnt replay 6 foot 7, John,mirrors,Blunt Blowin,president carter the one that sucked the most on that album was its good but thats pretty much the only one i didnt like. Lil Wayne hasent fallen off his just changed but his still a strong force he has an empire now shoes,clothes even a drink so people should relax seriously. Especially people who stop liking wayne after this thats stupid you gotta be a loyal fan and you should learn from wayne that his forever changeing and trying new things liveing life to the fullest my friends. and who knows maybe he'll be back lets just see.
    Last edited by Zimmie; 03-13-2012, 09:35 AM.

#FREEVELVET

Re: people should stop sooking

You have 3 dots in that whole thing

Comment

happy now i fixed it.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Brr!!! Belee dat, I don't like that there were ''real fans'' that stopped liking Wayne just cause of Rebirth or when he changed after jail, in my option people has never been a real fan if it was so easy too make them turn their back.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          Brr!!! Belee dat, I don't like that there were ''real fans'' that stopped liking Wayne just cause of Rebirth or when he changed after jail, in my option people has never been a real fan if it was so easy too make them turn their back.
          So if someone doesn't like what waynes doin now they need to just accept it? There's a clear difference between the music he used to make (including rebirth) and the music he makes now, and the difference is now he clearly doesn't put 100% into it. It shows. A "real fan" can criticize his favorite artist.

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
            So if someone doesn't like what waynes doin now they need to just accept it? There's a clear difference between the music he used to make (including rebirth) and the music he makes now, and the difference is now he clearly doesn't put 100% into it. It shows. A "real fan" can criticize his favorite artist.
            A real fan can criticize his fav artist yes, but I don't think someone is or been a real loyal fan when they just goo ''I don't like Wayne no more'' or ''I hate Wayne now'' and then just stops supporting him just because of something he said, did or dressed like.
            Last edited by WeezyFan; 03-13-2012, 01:15 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              happy now i fixed it.
              No...you didn't.

Comment

Working...
              X