The Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best

Is it only me but did everyone think wayne could only "ride" his skate board? I mean i see him doing manuals and that ONE video where he did the pop shuvit, but either then that i didnt think he could skate but seeing him in the video in which he says "i will be the best" makes me really wonder, will he become the "Best Skater Alive" it is wayne if he puts his mind to it he will get it. When wayne came out saying he is the best rapper we believed it because it was true so will skate fans see how we saw wayne as the best just in skateboarding? I know its a waste to post it here but its something to talk about.

BTW i am for wayne skating
    Last edited by Drop The World; 03-13-2012, 06:33 PM.

Re: The Best

i don't think he will ever be a really good skater..

Comment

Originally posted by Sam. View Post
      i don't think he will ever be a really good skater..
      I cant really predict because we dont get that many videos but for some reason that video impressed me i only think they will label him the "Best Skater Alive" because he is Lil Wayne

Comment

what is this.....maybach music?
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

I hope he does really well with it 'cause he obviously enjoys it. The good attitude is not "I want to be the best rapper", it should be "I want to be the best at everything I do" tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop The World View Post
            I cant really predict because we dont get that many videos but for some reason that video impressed me i only think they will label him the "Best Skater Alive" because he is Lil Wayne
            Lol Nobody will label him the Best Skater Alive regardless of who he is

Comment

There is no way in hell...there are 15 year olds that can shit on Wayne even in 5 years

Comment

There was no need to write like this anywayz, Wayne's a rookie skating but he'll be shown as the best just because he's an iconic personality and that means $. Belee dattt brrrr

Comment

Originally posted by ArTC View Post
                  There was no need to write like this

Comment

but i do nigga

Comment

Wayne said that rap was like a sport, believe dat u the best too be the best, and he said he honetly thinks hes better than nobody but acting like he the best gives him motivation or something lik dat he said..

so maybe he thinks the same way with skating... but he will never be the best at skating, just because he started too late too be the best brrrrrrrr belee dat like money

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Lmao, the best? Never.

He'll get better, but he will never be jumping down stairs, grindin' rails etc. That's just what I think.

Comment

Working...
                        X