Lil Wayne's Probation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne's Probation.

when weezy gets off probation will he start smoking weed and drinking sizzurp again??
    idk if he will since if y0 listened to his so sharp verse he says
    "drugs beaten me up, now im fighting for my life"
    since he said that he was fighting for hes life do you he will still think he go back on drugs again??

Also when does he get off probation?
    1# Lil Wayne Fan in Australia!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hip-Hop aint dead it just had a heart attack" - Weezy

Re: Lil Wayne's Probation.

Dude only Wayne will know the answer to that.

Comment

Well, he stopped leanin waaayyy back in May 2009, so I doubt he'll ever go back to that. In terms of weed, i'm pretty sure he'll start smoking again on his first day pre-probation. He has stated personally that he can't wait to start smoking again. "When asked about his sobriety in a new GQ magazine interview, Wayne says, "I'm good. I ain't (sic) tripping (having trouble). I'm used to it now. But I was never on heroin or cocaine or ecstasy or nothing like that. I drank syrup and smoked a lot of weed. I wish I could be back on it... I cannot wait until I get off probation."" Also, two weeks ago when he was performing in LA he acknolwegded his probation, and getting high. He gave a shout out to all those that were high

Comment

Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
        Well, he stopped leanin waaayyy back in May 2009, so I doubt he'll ever go back to that. In terms of weed, i'm pretty sure he'll start smoking again on his first day pre-probation. He has stated personally that he can't wait to start smoking again. "When asked about his sobriety in a new GQ magazine interview, Wayne says, "I'm good. I ain't (sic) tripping (having trouble). I'm used to it now. But I was never on heroin or cocaine or ecstasy or nothing like that. I drank syrup and smoked a lot of weed. I wish I could be back on it... I cannot wait until I get off probation."" Also, two weeks ago when he was performing in LA he acknolwegded his probation, and getting high. He gave a shout out to all those that were high
        Thanks 4 that
        1# Lil Wayne Fan in Australia!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hip-Hop aint dead it just had a heart attack" - Weezy

Comment

Yea.. When does he get off probation??

Comment

I read the title as "Lil Wayne is Probation"

Comment

Oh look, its one of these threads again....
              BG NATION

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMBSam View Post
                Oh look, its one of these threads again....
                It was a dead thread until you fuckin resurrected it 4 days later, so stop complaining

Comment

Working...
                X