Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lil wayne track list? or rebirth unreleased track list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lil wayne track list? or rebirth unreleased track list?

so basically I've looked everywhere for a track discography of lil wayne and got no results well non of significant tracks I've got over 650 songs of his and just wondered if anyone is building a list of the known tracks he's done I know he's done LOADS and obv I'm not a noob I know we wont ever know them all but just wanted a list of tracks to compare to or at least all the unreleased rebirth ones please? I loved the rebirth album

Originally posted by scottish_dan View Post
    so basically I've looked everywhere for a track discography of lil wayne and got no results well non of significant tracks I've got over 650 songs of his and just wondered if anyone is building a list of the known tracks he's done I know he's done LOADS and obv I'm not a noob I know we wont ever know them all but just wanted a list of tracks to compare to or at least all the unreleased rebirth ones please? I loved the rebirth album
    Get 9 more posts and you will have many new resources at your disposal.

Comment

Aight, it's cool ya got this Amazing Love for rebirth, and this ain't on some Politics shit, but you should really think about Self Destruction bruh. You come here just askin' for songs. You can't get songs like this forever, or Girls Forever for that matter. So fuck you, and Fuck Today too, cause it's been a shitty day for me and I ain't Ready For The World or any questions like this. So I'ma Fix My Hat aka get my mind right and come back to you with a list of songs from Wayne's World ya digg?
      So Look Out for it!

Comment

haha i like what ya did there but got most of them if im honest and i know i really wanna be able to use the downloads section

Comment

haha i like what ya did there but got most of them if im honest and i know i really wanna be able to use the downloads section
          Amazing Love
          Around The Way Girl
          The Archetypal Rock Sound
          Fix My Hat
          Fuck Today
          Girls Forever
          Fuck Me In The Moshpit
          Ground Zero (Remix/Original Version)
          Hot revolver
          Im Not Human
          I Hate Love
          In the Morning
          In Your Face
          Life's 2 Short
          Make It (known as lookout)
          Most Wanted Rockstar
          Politics
          Prom Queen (Demo)
          Ready For The World
          Wayne's World
          Yeah

and that was cool Abjerg haha

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

thank you WeezyFan i shall have a search for these

Comment

thank you WeezyFan i shall have a search for these
              They will all be easily accessible in four more posts.

Comment

stop teasing sportz I've got 1 more post after this and already found all the tracks i haven't got the collection ive got is looking even better

Comment

Working...
                X