Waynes depressing Tweets Rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waynes depressing Tweets Rumor

We all saw the tweets the other day quite a few about it sucking to be him sometimes and shit like that.

Well just a rumor not sure how trust worthy the site is but it sounds a valid explanation.

Hip-Hop Rumors: It “Sux” to Be Lil’ Wayne Sometimes | AllHipHop.com

Even though Lil’ Wayne is living his childhood dream of being an entertainer, has millions of dollars in his bank account, and millions of fans that love him, there are times when he feels that “it sux” to be him. The YMCMB leader recently tweeted several depressing tweets including, “It hurts to be me.

”Sometimes it’s extremely hard to be me. This is one of those times.” He also tweeted, “Again….it sux to be me sometimes.”

The reason we hear Lil’ Wayne is feeling blue is because a groupie from North Carolina is claiming that she recently slept with him at a recording studio in Raleigh, North Carolina, and his girlfriend/rumored fianc�e found out about it and is very upset. Could this mark the end of his relationship with his rumored fianc�e?
    Last edited by Kuzz; 03-27-2012, 07:10 PM.

noooooooooooooooooooo Dhea is sooo sexy
    So Misunderstood but whats the world without Enigma

Comment

^ Not really. She's one of the worst he's been with... That sucks if it's true though.

Comment

Never can trust a groupie hoe.

Comment

I hope it's not true tho, but if it is then

I'm singgggggglleeeee II lol.
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

I kinda figured something like this would come up. But Dhea and Wayne will get thru it.

Comment

We gonna act that Wayne doesn't fuck bitches expect Dhea now? Nah man, I'm pretty sure Wayne fucked other bitches, and Dhea knows that. So that can't be the reason.

Anyway you'll never know
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

wayne misses his weed..

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  We gonna act that Wayne doesn't fuck bitches expect Dhea now? Nah man, I'm pretty sure Wayne fucked other bitches, and Dhea knows that. So that can't be the reason.

Anyway you'll never know
                  Lol you're an idiot. Stop acting like they're in some open relationship. When you going out on dates in public a lot with a girl, y'all serious. Definitely if you proposing to her. That means you should be committed. You know, kinda how you are to Wayne

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                    Lol you're an idiot. Stop acting like they're in some open relationship. When you going out on dates in public a lot with a girl, y'all serious. Definitely if you proposing to her. That means you should be committed. You know, kinda how you are to Wayne
                    Dhea's there for the money. She doesn't love Wayne like I do. She doesn't care if he fucks other bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                      Dhea's there for the money. She doesn't love Wayne like I do. She doesn't care if he fucks other bitches.
                      The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                        Pause that

Instagram:
                        NordicBeauties

Comment

Working...
                        X