SQ5
    SQ6
    SQ6: The Remix*
    SQ7
    The Suffix
    The W. Carter Collection*
    The W. Carter Collection 2*
    Young Money: The Mixtape*

The internet has claimed that the mixtapes indicated with a * are official Lil Wayne mixtapes, but I've never heard Lil Wayne mention them.
    You've never heard Wayne mention The Carter Files, Blow, The W. Carter Collection 1 & 2 when he does in in the mixtape??

anyways back too the topic:

Brr Brr brr brrr

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
      How do you know someone who is good at editing audio files didn't just piece together Lil Wayne saying a word like "rash" in a song with Lil Wayne saying a word like "smooth" in a song?
      lol... he clearly says "raj smoove, the greatest dj in the world!" in lilweezyana, and check out "Lil wayne Speaks" from blow: "You're checkin out my people mick boogie! Hey mic, lets get into it how we do it dog".

Sounded like it was recorded over the phone for the DJ, but you can tell it was for Blow.

And as for raj smoove, they had him in the Behind the Music: Lil Wayne show, and I don't think they would have let him on there if he wasn't affiliated with wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post
        raj smoove ...

ooo boy

Comment

Working...
        X