No more Grammy's for Lil Wayne??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Grammy's for Lil Wayne??

So lil wayne hasnt didnt win a grammy this year! I have a theory and im pretty sure if it is right Wayne wont be winning a grammy anytime soon. in the begining of abortion he says "wake up in the morning dixk rock hard, as my blunt in my grammy award" and also actually does it in the video of steady mobbin. what do you think

Thank you very much for whatever that was.....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Thank you very much for whatever that was.....
      you had me dying here rasta-man/

Comment

Do you mean you think the Grammy committee knows about these things and doesn't want to award him because of that? I doubt it. I also doubt anyone considers this the latest news.

Comment

You didn't really explain your theory. You mean because the way he treats his current Grammy trophy that they wouldn't award him another?

If so you're wrong. Wayne needs to work harder and up his game if he wants another award.

Comment

To answer. No, he won't win ever again...

And maaan Sportz wouldn't stand readin' this shit lmao

Comment

Originally posted by oramirezh View Post
              So lil wayne hasnt didnt win a grammy this year! I have a theory and im pretty sure if it is right Wayne wont be winning a grammy anytime soon. in the begining of abortion he says "wake up in the morning dixk rock hard, as my blunt in my grammy award" and also actually does it in the video of steady mobbin. what do you think

Comment

ur crazy

like father like son pt 2
                i am not a human being pt 2
                rebirth pt 2
                young money album pt 2
                tha carter 5

hes gonna get a grammy

Comment

I lost some braincells after reading this.
                  Ashing his blunt in his Grammys has nothing to do with him winning a Grammy or not. He just hasn't delivered a Grammy-worthy album since C3, that's all.
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

He should win another eventually

Comment

If he starts paying more attention to his music and not to skating and all, then he will win a Grammy for sure ..
                      I think that ain't gonna happen tho ...

Comment

Originally posted by oramirezh View Post

Comment

Working...
                        X