Weezy's ear for music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy's ear for music?

You guys think Weezy heard Kanye's new single Theraflu and Good Musics new single Mercy?
    And you think he will feel the need to hop on better beats like Kanye's and go back to that hungry wanye flow?
    Last but not least you think he will drop a We Are YM compilation album to compete with GOOD music?

I want the forums opinion
    "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
    see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Even tho kanye new single theraflu is hot, but if Wayne went in the same beat and had the same flow ppl will hate on it.

Ppl will be like "wtf? DJ Khaled as a feature? Fuck that shit" or "Wayne gotta stop putting these type of beats, we want some real shit" or be like "bitch ass niggas got ass and tities Wayne just lost it, he ain't got shit to talk about" and start complaining about how they want Tha carter 2 Wayne back and shit.
    Lol, and that's the truth and everybody knows that. Wayne just gonna stay being judged to the smallest point ever, so him changing style or whatever is not gonna make any diffrence, believe me..
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Tbh, I'd be fine with music that is alright. If I want to hear C2 Wayne, I listen to C2. I want a song with an okay beat, an okay flow, and lyrics that don't sound like I write them. An album a bit better than C4, and with a better replay value.

Comment

Originally posted by georgii View Post
        You guys think Weezy heard Kanye's new single Theraflu and Good Musics new single Mercy?
        And you think he will feel the need to hop on better beats like Kanye's and go back to that hungry wanye flow?
        Last but not least you think he will drop a We Are YM compilation album to compete with GOOD music?

I want the forums opinion
        sorry but that Theraflu beat is trash
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
          This

Comment

What the fuck

Comment

sorry but Theraflu is trash

Comment

if wayne wants a ym compilation album to be on par with a good music compilation album, then he's gonna have to tell his crew to step their lyrical game up, they gonna have to step it up production wise. Wayne cant get just blaze, no id, lex luger, pharell or timberland for beats?

Comment

I gota say that new kanye song suks compared to mbdtf level of music. Theraflu to me was the cheap version of HAM

Comment

Wayne still got it in him. He can rip the game off if he want to make a point. Kanye bar for bar, rhyme for rhyme cant see Wayne.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

I dont think they can compete. Just coincide with each other naw sayin

I hope lil wayne puts out a mixtape to the caliber of no ceilings and a great album to follow up with

Comment

im pretty sure his ear for music now is (wack ass) (besides frank) Odd Future

you can clearly hear and see the similarities

Comment

Working...
                        X