Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne is on a mission right now- Birdman to Complex. Whats could the mission be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne is on a mission right now- Birdman to Complex. Whats could the mission be?

Last week Stunna$ had an interview with Complex mag and i know most people might have slept on the line when he said Wayne is on a mission right now. It sounds like a hint of the plots behind the scenes and things to come. Is Weezy plotting a hostile takeover of the game or what? He's been oddly silence too lately! Here is the part:

Complex: Wayne recently has hinted at retiring. Have you guys ever had that discussion?

Stunna$: He was saying by the time he hits 35 [he’d retire], I heard him say that. But nah, he’s on a mission right now.

Interview: Birdman Talks “Baby Money,” Retirement & Making Cash Money A Billion-Dollar Brand | Complex

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

His mission seems to be to make the shittiest music possible.

Comment

Mission...to mars -__-

Comment

Originally posted by RealLife View Post
        Last week Stunna$ had an interview with Complex mag and i know most people might have slept on the line when he said Wayne is on a mission right now. It sounds like a hint of the plots behind the scenes and things to come. Is Weezy plotting a hostile takeover of the game or what? He's been oddly silence too lately! Here is the part:

Complex: Wayne recently has hinted at retiring. Have you guys ever had that discussion?

Stunna$: He was saying by the time he hits 35 [he’d retire], I heard him say that. But nah, he’s on a mission right now.

Interview: Birdman Talks “Baby Money,” Retirement & Making Cash Money A Billion-Dollar Brand | Complex
        Wayne got music ready for the summer, but his mission right now is to see his YM artists succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          Wayne got music ready for the summer, but his mission right now is to see his YM artists succeed.
          source?

and can u fkn look at ur pm?

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            source?

What do you mean source? Isn't it obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              What do you mean source? Isn't it obvious?
              no its not obvious. Can Danny read minds or some shit?

Comment

His mission is to make as much money as possible. As Danny said...Wayne has his stuff ready to go. But he want's Drake, Tyga, Nicki and even Twist to do their thing first. Wayne knows he is such a powerful artist as in he can put out something and it just blows up the internet, etc immediately. He's not gonna take the shine away from his cash cows.

Plus on top of that Wayne's got Trukfit, maybe a Mtn Dew sponsored movie, shoes, and whatever else. His mission is clearly to make money. Lots of it. And he's succeeding.

Comment

lol come on now...

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                  His mission seems to be to make the shittiest music possible.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

source?

Obvious troll is obvious.
                    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

no its not obvious. Can Danny read minds or some shit?
                      It is obvious if you've seen some of his updates on facebook/twitter, interviews etc. where he's clearly stated his excitement for the upcomming YM albums and such, and how he's complimented Nicki for example.

Comment

I can't say with absolute certainty what his mission is, but I have reasons to believe that it somehow involves Torion.

Comment

Working...
                        X