Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Wayne to you ?

HI everyone
    As I am a new member of this forum[however, my love for Wayne and YMCMB ain't anything new in my life], I would like to introduce myself to you Wayniacs.
    I'm Diana, I'm 17 and I'm from a small country(Bulgaria), where the music of Wayne and his crew is mainly not appreciated as it should...there is much to be said, but as this is my first post I would like to ask you: WHAT IS WAYNE TO YOU ? [What role plays his music in your life? How do you feel him?]
    I'm so happy for joining the forum, let's share some opinions !
    IG: @dmisunderstanding

Wayne is easily the most inspirational figure in my life other than my parents. Through his music, Wayne has taught me to never give up and to not pay attention to the thoughts of others. He has taught me to be myself with a "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Even though his music has been of lesser quality recently, I will continue to listen to him and he will always be a part of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
      Wayne is easily the most inspirational figure in my life other than my parents. Through his music, Wayne has taught me to never give up and to not pay attention to the thoughts of others. He has taught me to be myself with a "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Even though his music has been of lesser quality recently, I will continue to listen to him and he will always be a part of me.
      This is it exactly for me. Very well described, Sportz.

Comment

I almost cried.. lol

same for me tho'.

Comment

Wayne is the reason why when i go on the internet the only thing I think of doing is coming on his site.

Comment

/thread
            Check out my website for vintage sports clothes!! http://tommychag.bigcartel.com/

Comment

I find his music great and entertaining. As of inspiration.. Nah my family is my source of inspiration.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Originally posted by RealLife View Post
                I find his music great and entertaining.
                This

Comment

This.
                  OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

9 more post

Comment

Well I'm on his fan forum...so I guess that's my nigga....My favorite rapper for a while now....since about Late 2005/Early 2006...he hasn't really been inspirational to me, honestly always had my pops and big bros for that...but his skill level is what gravitated me toward him...Dope rapper..
                      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

He's not my favorite anymore. Never really inspired me for anything either , just bump his shit whenever.

To me he's just an amazing artist, who has loyal fans even when his quality isn't at his prime. C4 sales are a good example.
                        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                        X