No announcement yet.

What is Wayne to you ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wayne along with kanye & em made me wanna try to write rhymes, i don't think people see wayne for being a inspirational type of guy, when most people think of wayne they just see him as the guy who wore leggings, or the guy with a bunch of tattoos, or the guy who drinks syrup from a white cup. sometimes he may not say the best things in his rhymes or whatever but do know one thing: HE IS VERY MUCH INTO HIS CRAFT. LIL WAYNE IS THE ONLY RAPPER NOT AFRAID TO STEP OUT OF HIS LANE.

Comment

Originally posted by GrimGenius View Post
      wayne along with kanye & em made me wanna try to write rhymes, i don't think people see wayne for being a inspirational type of guy, when most people think of wayne they just see him as the guy who wore leggings, or the guy with a bunch of tattoos, or the guy who drinks syrup from a white cup. sometimes he may not say the best things in his rhymes or whatever but do know one thing: HE IS VERY MUCH INTO HIS CRAFT. LIL WAYNE IS THE ONLY RAPPER NOT AFRAID TO STEP OUT OF HIS LANE.
      dude shut the fuck up. icant explain wayne to any of you of what is to me #real talk
      young boy what you gunna do the 4th time around.. how you gon come back he try tell em... i come back like 32... i jump back like 33.. c4 =1mil

Comment

Originally posted by WarmBukkake View Post
        dude shut the fuck up. icant explain wayne to any of you of what is to me #real talk
        talking tough behind keyboards lol okay

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
          Wayne is easily the most inspirational figure in my life other than my parents. Through his music, Wayne has taught me to never give up and to not pay attention to the thoughts of others. He has taught me to be myself with a "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Even though his music has been of lesser quality recently, I will continue to listen to him and he will always be a part of me.
          Although I rarely do, I will have to agree with Sportz on this one. It pretty much spot on describes what I feel about Wayne for me. Lil Wayne is also probably indirectly one of the reasons I'm still alive to this day. I've had many struggles in my life and at times Wayne's music was the only thing that would keep me going.

I'd like to thank the haters for your cooperation
          I got that Doctor Chopper, give you an operation

Comment

Cool, guys.. I was just asking am I the only person who can't explain what Wayne is for her/him as all possible explanations are insufficient, but now I know I'm not.
            PS: really feel like this place will become my fav. spot on the I-net
            IG: @dmisunderstanding

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
              Wayne is easily the most inspirational figure in my life other than my parents. Through his music, Wayne has taught me to never give up and to not pay attention to the thoughts of others. He has taught me to be myself with a "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Even though his music has been of lesser quality recently, I will continue to listen to him and he will always be a part of me.
              Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

His hard work.

Comment

one the best rappers out in the past decade

Comment

He was an inspirational figure to me. I can't really say the same now (just because my look on life etc. has changed). Though, I will always enjoy his music in some way or another.

Comment

The best to ever do it, I don't care what anybody says. Find me a rapper that has been as consistent as him and even at a mediocre state able to top the rap game..A fluid poet who has such an amazing ability to diversify his rap/style. A genius at work.
                      Last edited by DaFinest; 04-16-2012, 04:00 AM.

Comment

To me Weezy is a rolemodel, one of my favorite rappers, and without him i wouldn't even know who Birdman is, brrr. belee dat, youngin. i salute you, wayne, with a: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                        Swagged out the shower

Comment

Originally posted by stunnafan View Post
                          To me Weezy is a rolemodel, one of my favorite rappers, and without him i wouldn't even know who Birdman is, brrr. belee dat, youngin. i salute you, wayne, with a: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                          Wtf? Why did WeezyFan make a new account?
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X