No announcement yet.

Interviewers talking about Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn this adds a whole new dimension of how I think of Wayne.... Although his quality of music declined I'm kinda glad he got sober and maybe changed some of his habits..

Imagine being completely nocturnal and living that never ending nightmare of a life described in that article....

I feel like he went to jail, changed his sleeping habits.. had time to reconsider his lifestyle which is why he is soooo different now.

Comment

Wayne has recorded million songs?

Comment

Impressive read.
        It's crazy what he did to his body each and every day

Comment

Wayne prolly sittin on so many good songs from that C3 era that he'll never release

Comment

lol and people try and argue that drugs didn't make him better. This article basically tells you that he did them to get in his creative zone. They were a source of his creativeness and motivation/attitude.

Glad he kicked the addiction though.

Comment

Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
              when was this cause they talking bout drinking syrup and smoking weed
              December 2008.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Was this in 2008?
                1# Lil Wayne Fan in Australia!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hip-Hop aint dead it just had a heart attack" - Weezy

Comment

Working...
                X