Respect? or Bandwagonder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect? or Bandwagonder?

Lotta rappers have been working with wayne for quite some time now. But how can you distinguish between the rappers who actually respect wayne and the rappers who just jump on the bandwagon???

The money they make from a Wayne feature will force them to respect him. In that manner, any artist who has worked with Wayne has respect for him.

Comment

The people who worked with wayne when he was trying to be the best actually respect him because they witnessed what he was doing. The new rappers respect him for what he did to get to where he is. Even if they dont like his music they have to respect his hustle.

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
        The people who worked with wayne when he was trying to be the best actually respect him because they witnessed what he was doing. The new rappers respect him for what he did to get to where he is. Even if they dont like his music they have to respect his hustle.
        but i hate when a legend or just a really dope rapper cosigns lil wayne, hip-hop fans be like "oh he's lying" or "he's dickriding" or "he's not being" that shit irritates the fuck outta me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
          The money they make from a Wayne feature will force them to respect him. In that manner, any artist who has worked with Wayne has respect for him.
          money and respect shouldnt equal each other

Comment

Originally posted by GrimGenius View Post
            but i hate when a legend or just a really dope rapper cosigns lil wayne, hip-hop fans be like "oh he's lying" or "he's dickriding" or "he's not being" that shit irritates the fuck outta me.
            those "Hip hop fans" aren't really fans of the "legend or really dope rapper" then but just bandwagoners

Comment

Most of them its not their decision. Its the label that might say your album wont come out until you get a buzz, henceforth Lil Wayne feature is the only route to get a big buzz. But for others its out of respect, for sure.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Working...
              X