Weezy Beefing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weezy Beefing?

Something I've thought about every now and then and wondered if anyone could offer any opinions or insights on why wayne never beefs with anyone?

If you take all of the 'top tier' rappers so to speak, they've all had beefs with rappers/celebs even, in one way or another. Jay-Z vs Nas, Jay-Z vs Game, Biggie vs Pac of course, 50's countless beefs, Eminem vs countless people.

It's weird because nobody seems to diss wayne to ever try to get his attention, so he's never put in the position where he is given a choice to respond.

Why do you think this is?

if they beef with him they get a .38 caliber bed time story

Comment

Originally posted by BreatheEasy View Post
      Something I've thought about every now and then and wondered if anyone could offer any opinions or insights on why wayne never beefs with anyone?

If you take all of the 'top tier' rappers so to speak, they've all had beefs with rappers/celebs even, in one way or another. Jay-Z vs Nas, Jay-Z vs Game, Biggie vs Pac of course, 50's countless beefs, Eminem vs countless people.

It's weird because nobody seems to diss wayne to ever try to get his attention, so he's never put in the position where he is given a choice to respond.

weezy would never respond anyway unless he wanted to

Comment

Wayne has been dissed a shit load of times.
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
          Wayne has been dissed a shit load of times.
          yep by lupe, jay, 50 & more

Comment

Yeah 50, all three of the other Hot Boys, 40 Glocc (), The Sqad, Clipse, Gillie, a lot of niggas
            "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
            Guns and stretchers
            Cristal and dubs for breakfast
            I just got one suggestion - none should test him
            'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
            Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
            Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

What about these?

Comment

first two are dope disses the last one is just a regular song with one "diss" sprinkled in there to make headlines ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                  Yeah 50, all three of the other Hot Boys, 40 Glocc (), The Sqad, Clipse, Gillie, a lot of niggas

I thought it was only Juvenile... I know 50 for sure... 40 Glocc? that guy aint a rapper man.. the sqad besides gudda and t-streets? the other members probably ! gillie oh that fake azz nigga who says he wrote C1? LMFAO bitch pleaseeeee

Comment

Originally posted by BreatheEasy View Post

people diss him but wayne dont give a fuck, people who diss wayne are seekin attention (most likely) and weezy doesnt give it to em.

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
                      I thought it was only Juvenile... I know 50 for sure... 40 Glocc? that guy aint a rapper man.. the sqad besides gudda and t-streets? the other members probably ! gillie oh that fake azz nigga who says he wrote C1? LMFAO bitch pleaseeeee
                      Nah, B.G. dissed Wayne for a brief period, he got this freestyle called Triggaman where he's rappin over the Fireman beat all because sometime way after the Hot Boy$ breakup, wayne was interviewed asking what he thought about all the people who left CMR and apparently he said "Fuck everybody that left."
                      I don't think Wayne ever responded to that tho, especially since in "Miss My Dawgs" he said he would never reply to any disses from them.

& 40 Glocc made all these homo ass videos and shit about chain snatching YM members and he would call Lil Wayne out and shit. It was pretty homo. And he actually is a rapper, just not a very good one. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Tunechi View Post
                        Nah, B.G. dissed Wayne for a brief period, he got this freestyle called Triggaman where he's rappin over the Fireman beat all because sometime way after the Hot Boy$ breakup, wayne was interviewed asking what he thought about all the people who left CMR and apparently he said "Fuck everybody that left."
                        I don't think Wayne ever responded to that tho, especially since in "Miss My Dawgs" he said he would never reply to any disses from them.

& 40 Glocc made all these homo ass videos and shit about chain snatching YM members and he would call Lil Wayne out and shit. It was pretty homo. And he actually is a rapper, just not a very good one. ^_^
                        he lied about the whole wayne part, where he said wayne was in the car, it was only birdman and slim and a few others, one of 40 gloccs "homies" made a video about but i forgot the title. Fuck 40 glocc, internet gangster, he got plies good tho lol

All I have in this world is a pistol and a promise!

Comment

Working...
                        X