We all love Wayne, right? So, does the gender matters? :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all love Wayne, right? So, does the gender matters? :D

I haven't seen a thread over this topic ... so, what do you think guys?
    Is it different if I am male Weezy fan and female Weezy fan? Sure, apart from the fact that almost 90% of the female Weezy "fans" I know want to marry him[ "he's rich, he's famous..." stuff lol], without really knowing anything for him except some commercial songs such as "Lollipop"...
    My opinion-> as long as the fan is loyal and really feels is, gender doesn't really matters

PS: Y'all guys from that deleted KidComet's thread made me laugh so loud
    IG: @dmisunderstanding

Yeah it's different tbh. You just want his dick and body, but we want his fuckin music

Comment

Yes gender matters, if you're a hot girl you have a chance to hear unreleased songs in Wayne's tour bus AND a chance to do IT in the tour bus with LIL WAYNE!

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
      Yeah it's different tbh. You just want his dick and body, but we want his fuckin music
      Since when dick wasn't a part of the body?

Comment

Believe me bro, personally I might want Trey Song's body , but all I want from Wayne is his MUSIC. He's over that typical girly shit, at least 4 me lol !

Comment

I think some of u boys on here care a little more than the mans music. U can tell when u go to the Lilwayne pic thread.

Comment

Comment

It doesn't matter, as long as you're not one of those troll girls that came here a while back. All they were talkin' bout was Beyonce and Gaga
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

damn that pic makes me always laugh

Comment

lmao Nahh, I don't wanna be the next Sarah Vivian.... I'd rather record a song with him

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                  It doesn't matter, as long as you're not one of those troll girls that came here a while back. All they were talkin' bout was Beyonce and Gaga

FACEPALM.... but how could they forget Rihanna and Selena Gomez

Comment

depends, there are people like that Drizzy whale that used to be on here or w/e.

but yeah you're good.

Comment

Originally posted by Diana. View Post
                      lmao Nahh, I don't wanna be the next Sarah Vivian.... I'd rather record a song with him

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

FACEPALM.... but how could they forget Rihanna and Selena Gomez
                      sarah vivian is hot tbh

Comment

sarah vivian is hot tbh
                        yeah she is....... but among all of his baby mamas I vote for Toya

Comment

Working...
                        X