No announcement yet.

We all love Wayne, right? So, does the gender matters? :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kid Comet lives in Texas, that's my nigga. (outside the forums, he records music and shit, too)

LilWeezyFan is some fuck kid who lives on the opposite side of the earth, and clearly is retarded as shit.

Comment

lilweezyfan and weezyfan are both from norway i tink

maybe they are the same person

Comment

Originally posted by Diana. View Post
        Ahahahaha I can't even understand what's the fuc*ing problem of KidComet, but that ain't of importance lol.
        And hell nah, I don't like Lollipop, i think that every one who be listening to Wayne for a while knows exactly why he made Lollipop ... but that don't disrespects him. And yess, I adore his old stuff 4 example that Carter 2 floww <3<3 . However, he keeps making killer songs, they just sound a way different , but in my opinion, still amazing . There is so much to be said ...and I'm glad to be around you guys {not you, mr.Komet } ...I just want you to know that I'm here 4 a reason, and the reason ain't showing pics of my boobs to some annoying guy

Comment

Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
          I was just saying off first instincts. Why the fuck she mention Kid Comet in every post. Lmfao, he's gone all out now after his failed thread before. Just looked on her profile as well. First message is about Kid Comet "hooking her up" with profile views. Hahaha, it's definately him. Can't believe people fell for this shit. Been trolled to fuck.

Come on, guys...HELL I AM NOT KID COMET :d Maybe it's weird 4 you all to see an active girl in this forum, but yes I am a female, and yes I have my own pic at my avatar... and I'm definitely not writing messages to myself damnn At least now I see for real how you treat new girls over here... but, ain't the main purpose of this forum Wayne and YMCMB ?

And I mentioned KidComet just because the second day I got my reg. here I saw that weird thread about me, in which guys ended up talking about their d*cks... I was like "what the f*ck is wrong with this KidComet??! "
          Last edited by Diana.; 04-18-2012, 12:39 PM.
          IG: @dmisunderstanding

Comment

Come on, guys...HELL I AM NOT KID COMET :d Maybe it's weird 4 you all to see an active girl in this forum, but yes I am a female, and yes I have my own pic at my avatar... and I'm definitely not writing messages to myself damnn At least now I see for real how you treat new girls over here... but, ain't the main purpose of this forum Wayne and YMCMB ?
            it is, but the problem is that there is no new wayne to talk about, so all the trolls come out their caves and try to get some attention while wayne is skating^^

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              you just killed me with that thread lol ... sry if you got offended though

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
              it is, but the problem is that there is no new wayne to talk about, so all the trolls come out their caves and try to get some attention while wayne is skating^^
              hmm now I see...
              IG: @dmisunderstanding

Comment

Haha yeah me and Diana aren't the same people. I don't make fake profiles and shit. I just make stupid threads. That's what I do

Comment

Haha yeah me and Diana aren't the same people. I don't make fake profiles and shit. I just make stupid threads. That's what I do
                  Like you wasn't KidComet2

Comment

And I mentioned KidComet just because the second day I got my reg. here I saw that weird thread about me, in which guys ended up talking about their d*cks... I was like "what the f*ck is wrong with this KidComet??! "
                    Ok KC.

Comment

Originally posted by Goobz View Post
                      Like you wasn't KidComet2
                      I wasnt. Lol, why do you think when Kid Comet 2 got IP banned, I was still around.

Comment

I wasnt. Lol, why do you think when Kid Comet 2 got IP banned, I was still around.
                        I have access to 4,322 IP addresses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                          I have access to 4,322 IP addresses.
                          I shall behave.

Comment

Working...
                          X