X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
    shit hes done it soo many times. i dono

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

whatever verse that came from didnt get much praise when it dropped if i remember right. Now id happily d/l a verse like that tho.

YOu sure dude....I loved that shit when I first heard it......Back then Kanye was afraid to Collab with Wayne...honestly...
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Cant tell the time cause the diamonds in her face

Then something along the lines of (interface)

Shit was crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post

YOu sure dude....I loved that shit when I first heard it......Back then Kanye was afraid to Collab with Wayne...honestly...
        I mean from his haters lol I liked it. Im just sayin in comparison to what he might do now.. he was more consistent then. That wasnt even one of his real hot verse.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          "I got that TECH for TECHNICAL difficulties"

I love these type of threads on LWHQ, especially when the kids who know nothing about Wayne's music can't post in here cause they don't understand what this topic is about and what the lyrics mean.
          Can't really tell if that was sarcasm, ha. Am I gettin props for that.

Comment

Eat her till she cry, Call that wine (whine) & dine

I'm tryna be polite, but you bitches in my hair like the fuckin PO-LICE
            Last edited by matbouli; 04-25-2012, 01:42 AM.
            "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by younghansy View Post
              they cannot see me (can nazi) me like hitler its the new orleans nightmare
              Lol, never realized this

Comment

You are probable right. I had 2 interpretations when i first heard the song: I thought he meant (flour) in a powder bag as fake cocaine, and also artificial (flower) that you can stick in a powder pot and make them look like they are real?

Originally posted by bconover93 View Post
                nope. just means they're faker than putting flour in a bag and saying it's cocaine.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

shit hes done it soo many times. i dono

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

whatever verse that came from didnt get much praise when it dropped if i remember right. Now id happily d/l a verse like that tho.
                  Can't Tell Me Nothin' Remix, I believe
                  FRESH ON CAMPUS

ITS THE BIRDMAN JR.

Comment

so they earn (urn) like a dead body burned on the mantlepiece.
                    thats why i try not to lie on wax like its candle grease.

so much going on.

Comment

I aint recordin',I'm just c4-in. My currency foreign

Comment

you suck dick, i suck seed (succeed)

Comment

when them niggas left I(eye) got a little bit chilly(chilli) but I just let it burn like the end of the philly...

Comment

Working...
                          X