The Empire??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    No one u mention is better than tha leak. And I'm me woulda been tha intro and we wouldn't be think bout tha songs you mentioned
    3 Peat
    Tie My Hands
    Mr. Carter
    Let the Beat Build
    Dr. Carter
    Shoot Me Down
    Don't Get It

are some of Wayne's best songs ever and extra proof that he is one of the best to ever do it.

The perfect scenario would be to have a Carter III that has these songs (with A Millie and Lollipop) combined with songs like Trouble, Pray to the Lord, Something You Forgot, I Feel Like Dying, La La La, Scarface.

That would make it one of the greatest rap albums of all time imo.

But it did not happen like that so just feel blessed for having all this amazing music from your favorite artist.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      Mane fuck dude, we coulda had a classic c3 if it wasnt for dude.. and we woulda had a full "scarface"
      Scarface was unfinished?

Comment

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
        Scarface was unfinished?
        Its unmastered and misses a verse (maybe from Eminem, since Wayne said he had the perfect song for him ready but his people said no)

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          Its unmastered and misses a verse (maybe from Eminem, since Wayne said he had the perfect song for him ready but his people said no)
          I think this version I found is the pre final unmastered version. Notice the ending part.

Scarface

Comment

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
            I think this version I found is the pre final unmastered version. Notice the ending part.

Scarface
            reup please?

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
              reup please?
              Scarface

Comment

Working...
              X