Beats by Lil Wayne??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beats by Lil Wayne??

Anyone knows when the beats by Lil Wayne is releasing bcoz I am really willing to buy beats and I can wait till it releases.he said that he is going to release one in the 1st interview with Amanda..

Please inform me if you get any news on it
    Thx

Originally posted by dooom777 View Post
    Anyone knows when the beats by Lil Wayne is releasing bcoz I am really willing to buy beats and I can wait till it releases.he said that he is going to release one in the 1st interview with Amanda..

Please inform me if you get any news on it
    Thx
    nope no info on them yet. dgk just released some though & wayne has been associated with them recently so maybe itll come quicker than we thought.

Instagram

i came up with this as a concept. i hope trukfit has nothing to do with them...

Comment

He said in the Hip Hop POV interview that it's a beatbox not headphones.

Comment

Originally posted by ConnorFMatthews View Post
        He said in the Hip Hop POV interview that it's a beatbox not headphones.
        what is beatbox?? speakerS?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I'll be damned if this was why Dre and Wayne were in the studio together
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            I'll be damned if this was why Dre and Wayne were in the studio together
            Dre and Wayne in the same studio not makin' music is like you being in a room with a gorgeous drunk chick and not tryna fuck her
            "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

Actually it's more like the drunk girl is actually sober, still hot as shit, wants you more than anything, and you and her talk the entire time.

Looks like another night alone with Palmela Handerson.
              "My impact so hard, if I died I'd probably bounce right back"

Comment

dey cummin soon belee dat

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  what is beatbox?? speakerS?
                  That's a portable speakerbox, yes.

Comment

i got these

Comment

He said the beatbox and the headsets.

Comment

Well I'm lookin to buy both, so I dont really care. I'm guessing there gunna be somewhere near two or three hundred dollars for the speakers and another 150 for the headphones. Worth it, never had stereo headphones before. But yea, like someone else said, if there's one hint of Trukfit on there, I won't even bother.

Comment

Working...
                        X