No announcement yet.

Best Wayne's song to get high on :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paradice....Lost...Just Lean....Me and my drank...La La La...Lil girl gone....Another planet..Demolition p1 & 2.....How can something and loads more tbh.....You're pretty kool tbh btw , good taste in wayne, and you get high!!

Comment

I don't smoke, but I think Get High from SQ4 would be great to get blazed to.

Comment

The thread was already made, but no one had the balls to step up and say something cause it was a bitch who started the thread.
        Stop sucking pussy

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          The thread was already made, but no one had the balls to step up and say something cause it was a bitch who started the thread.
          Stop sucking pussy

Comment

honestly i think Im Single and Wayne On Me are pretty good. single is trippy and the other is fun if you wit a girl

Comment

When I'm on one I listen to that we be steady mobbin about 50 times in a row. The beat is sick and the lyrics are dope.

Comment

all the songs that leaked from ICFMF tbh

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Awesome song

Comment

Demolition 1&2 are the best to get high to. I feel like dying is good too.
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Pussy Money Weed.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Working...
                      X